Do these bales look square to you?

The square part is the metal part--the attachment that holds the shoulder strap where it connects to the rest of the metal hardware that connects it to the body of the bag (the piece closest to the shoulder strap end). It should be rounded. I think the fakers are starting to list high because they think buyers will then think the bag is authentic.

thanks ladies. i was totally looking in the wrong places. wow, i never would have even noticed that (as i double check my bag~!) youre right, the hardware looks cheap next to the real one!

Oh boy....I really should stop sticking my nose in other peoples shady business. I contacted her asking for more pictures of the bales and this was her response:

There are plenty of pics on my auction page to show all
the details on the bag. The bag is 100 % authentic.
Thank you

So then I emailed her back telling her that the bales are square, they are not suppose to be on a real Balenciaga...etc etc. And that she should not be listing a fake at such a high price. So this is what she wrote back to me! I laughed, shes pissed off:

You are obviously a lunatic....look at the picture, open
up your eyes. THey are not square and it's 100 %
authentic. I have a receipt for my bag and furthermore
it's people like you that waste my time asking for more
pictures when you have no intention of buying. I'll report
you to ebay for harrassment. right now.

I gues we're all lunatics on here if we all think the bales are square!! If they arent square then why wouldnt she send me another pic!!:wacko:

I think to avoid confusion, a better choice of words would be "rectangle or oval" bales. Since it's not really a square or a circle. Just my 2 cents!