Do these bales look square to you?

1. My eyes arent so good but I'm pretty sure these bales look square, Am I right or wrong?

Also, it's suppose to be Indigo but isnt this colour a little light for Indigo?

[​IMG]

2. Looks square to me.

3. Looks square to me too.

4. yup... looks square

5. I hate sellers like this!!!! They're asking $925 as a starting bid for a fake! :mad:

6. saw that auction a few minutes ago...definately square. fake!

7. Is it auction on eBay? actually we can report it to eBay that the seller sell fake bags... ugh I hate them....

8. what is a bale and why is it supposed/not supposed to look square?

9. Yeah this fake has been relisted many many times - it's really a shame, the auction is full of a bunch of lies :sad:

10. Mpark, a bale is what connects the leather part of the shoulder strap to the hardware, if you take a look at an authentic balenciaga the bales will be perfectly round, have a thicker appearance, and have a certain amount of space between that and the leather strap. Authentic Balenciaga's only have rounded bales -- never will you find an authentic bag with a square bale...

although there are some superfakes that almost have the bale correct, so please dont use that as your only way to distinguish a fake. there is always something wrong in a fake bag, they never get it 100%.

11. totally agree - square!!!! do not buy this bag!

12. i still don't really understand...i dont see anything "square" on the the bag

13. Definitely fake...I wish they were all this easy! And I wish someone would do something about these FAKE bag sellers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice