Food Do people still wear aprons?

i just found her on etsy.....

il_155x125.35958338.jpg

so cute! totally gonna get it

That is soooooo cute:cutesy:

i wear an apron when I'm making something that has a large splatter factor or if I'm baking...i always get stuff all over myself so the apron helps. lol. i'm a messy cook.

I have one that I will put on if I'm making something really messy, or cooking with stuff that stains permanently like if I'm frying. Otherwise, I'm usually in sweats when I cook so it's not like they will be ruined by a little staining.

I just got an apron from BF last night for my birthday--I was so happy!

I like to wash my hands a lot while cleaning, and also wash dishes while cooking as I go, so it's nicer not to wipe my wet hands on my jeans or slacks.

I love vintage or vintage-y aprons. Anthropologie always has a nice selection of the cutest aprons. And I don't really cook that much, but like to have them for Thanksgiving, parties, etc. when I know I'll be in and out of the kitchen.

I love vintage or vintage-y aprons. Anthropologie always has a nice selection of the cutest aprons. And I don't really cook that much, but like to have them for Thanksgiving, parties, etc. when I know I'll be in and out of the kitchen.
I love Anthro's aprons! The only downside is they make a lot of half-aprons which aren't good for much, I find. The full aprons are way better. I love the vintagey fabrics they use.

I ALWAYS wear an apron when I cook! Guess I picked up the habit from my mom...I have several in rotation, but I'm currently using a really cute puppy-print one I got from korea a couple of years ago...