Do people still wear aprons?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering if you guys still wear aprons when in the kitchen! Or maybe for other things like cleaning? If so, what kind?

2. I wore a full striped chef's apron when I was preparing a special dinner for my SO on Valentine's Day. I was already wearing what I was going to wear and still had to put the finishing touches on the meal.

Other than that, i dont really wear an apron..as I cook in my sweats

3. Um... no way. I don't even think we've ever owned an apron :P

4. My mom bought me an apron on a trip to the Virgin Islands once. It is embroidered and just kind of pretty. I've used it when I'm making stuff w/ lots of flour and very messy- like cut out cookies, so I'm not covered in stuff afterward.

5. i have a totally cute apron that was handmade, has a great big bow that ties in the back...i love it.

it actually dresses up my jeans, my hub loves it!!!

6. Yes because I wear nice clothes when I'm cooking sometime and I don't want to get food on it...

7. I do sometimes :smile: Especially when I'm making somthing with red sauce!

8. If I know it has a possibility of ending up on me, I will wear it.

9. i want one from WS but havent gotten around to buying one yet. im SOOO tired of wearing whatever i cook

10. no i wear old stuff when cooking and cleaning

11. I bought a cute old-school floral one from Etsy. I wear it mostly when I'm cooking bacon for my bf.

12. I don't even own one, lol

13. For the most part, I only wear an apron around holiday times such as Christmas and Easter when I make & decorate cookies & other goodies (such as Easter eggs) w/ my kids. I also wear one when they "cook" with me because they each have their own special one that they love to wear! :smile:

14. I wear one if I am cooking something that is likely to splatter as it is cooked, or if I am wearing light coloured or delicate clothing.

15. I do have an apron but I haven't ever used it. It might be a good idea though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice