Do people stare....

I wonder if people are staring because they think it's fake, because someone was staring and it was a dirty look kind of stare, not an admiring your bag kind of stare :confused1:

I got that kind of stare a lot as well whenever and wherever I carried my Miror Lockit. I think, not a lot of people know that this kind of LV do exist, but I don't blame them. As long as I know my bag is authentic, I'm fine. :P

Well usually people stare a LOT when I use my Gold Papillion and my Motard Biker...doesn't really bother me! I think its just because its not the more common LV that everyone carries here...when I use my permanent collection bags the people don't really stare...well sometimes...I guess but it doesn't bother me!

Ok there is no way to do this thread without sounding like a great big vain pot

I'm not trying to be but I just had to ask

Do you notice a lot of people starring at you...ok actually I know they are not starring at me it's actually my bag but does this happen to you...not just sly glances but full on stares

I've had full tables turn around to look at my miroir lockit and people take sneaky pics (it was definately of my bag it was a blank wall behind me)

does it happen to you guys too??

Once again honestly I'm not a great big vain pot

not with my speedy, (it's damier, anyway) but last year a woman nearly cricked her neck staring at my versace bag :roflmfao:

Absolutely. The more limited the bag, the more stares. I've found that the mirage speedy gets the most comments which is probably due to the aggressive ad campaign contributing to the recognition. SAs in other high end shops are the most inquisitive about it and will approach me for a better look.

I got a similar reaction to my black mc franges bucket but that could have been from the noise it makes when you walk -- that is one noisy bag!

Sometimes, though, it's not what you wear; it's how you wear it.

Yes, but mostly damier and mono stuff. Antigua doesen't get many stares, unless it's by someone who compliments it, usually not knowing it's LV. Mono keepall gets a LOT of stares though.. :s

All the time! Im also on both sides of the fence, its so rare to see a REAL LV where I live that when I see one I kinda stare and appreciate the moment lol! Last weekend I saw a woman carrying a bordeaux mirage speedy and I nudged my boyfriend and was like OMGGGG LOOK! She didnt notice though, thank God! And, of course, especially when I wear mono, I get the stares because Im young (recently turned 18!)! Doesnt bother me, I feel fab!

I never get stares. Maybe it's because I don't notice? I am 38 years old.....as one ages you stop caring what others think and the things that bothered you when you are younger don't bother you as much. If anyone stares at me I have never noticed it.

I get stares, but most of the time the people doing the staring try to be discreet about it. There was this one time when I was going down the escalator at Macy's and a lady who was going up literally turned around and just stared at me for the longest time. I mean, she was really staring with her jaw hanging and everything. I thought that was a bit weird.

Yeah I know what you mean.
But actually I get those stares from people who also carry LV. I don't know why, I think it's like: I have to see if it's real,...
I think I also do this on women who carry LV

I get stares a lot. It normally doesn't bother me, if the person is also carrying a LV. Now if the person is staring because they are jealous or something, that is another story.

I have to admit, I stare when I see a gorgeous bag.

I do too, I can't hep it. Every time I see someone carrying a LV I have to get a good look. 1.) because I love looking at LV bags, and 2.) because I want to test out how well I'm doing at spotting fakes.

I too have noticed people staring at my bags before when I'm out and about.