Do I want a Kooba Alda? Or Jillian? Or should I just cut my credit cards???

Judie, I did not know that. I've ordered Goldenbleu from them using the code and it's in the same price range, unless Kooba will not allow them to use it. Very strange-you learn something every day! I might try to order it online and see what happens when you put the code in...you never know-it might go through! :rolleyes:

Polo- the same thing happened to me, so that's why I called.

Anyway, it's a sign. I just received the Marc Teri Tote by Marc Jacobs bag I ordered from zappos yesterday. It's very cute. Not as stylish as the Jillian but this is more practical for my lifestyle.

I even tried it with my coat and it fits over my shoulder (but I didn't pack it yet).

J- she said it was the manufactures decision. She went on to list a few others that also did not allow the 30% discount but I had already stopped listening at that point!

Thanks Judie, I dunno what to do. I am between the Jillian and the Ginger. I am leanning more towards the Jillian size wise but Kooba has the Ginger on sale for $444 on their website. JNH did you look at the sales Kooba has?

Thanks Judie, I dunno what to do. I am between the Jillian and the Ginger. I am leanning more towards the Jillian size wise but Kooba has the Ginger on sale for $444 on their website. JNH did you look at the sales Kooba has?

I have looked, but I already own three Koobas: The Frankie, the Nisha, and the new red Elisha. So I'm good for a while!:smile:

I got 30% off at Revolve for a Kooba (my first ordering). I don't know.....
I went and looked at my bag again and I fell in love with it again. It has a good sized inner zip and 2 large inner multi purpose pockets. It holds all of my stuff but it is not a book bottle water bag. It's just plain wonderful and an excellent alternative to the Ada.
Ebay has 3 up for around 299-399 but the sellers have low feedback and pics aren't great although I do believe they are real. Take a look and tread carefully.

Polos- so what did you get and where??? I wanna know :smile:

I didn't yet because AE only has the bourbon color and the black. I am waiting to see if I can find the sand color somewhere else!! I just think that I will be able to use the sand more often than the the bourbon and I really shouldn't get the black one now! what are you getting?

I got 30% off at Revolve for a Kooba (my first ordering). I don't know.....
I went and looked at my bag again and I fell in love with it again. It has a good sized inner zip and 2 large inner multi purpose pockets. It holds all of my stuff but it is not a book bottle water bag. It's just plain wonderful and an excellent alternative to the Ada.
Ebay has 3 up for around 299-399 but the sellers have low feedback and pics aren't great although I do believe they are real. Take a look and tread carefully.

How did you get the coupon?