Do I want a Kooba Alda? Or Jillian? Or should I just cut my credit cards???

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Yikes!! I think I will have to find a way to ban myself from this board!!!!!!

Now I'm looking at Kooba. The Jillian seems so cute but maybe a bit small for my needs. Also I like having a zippered pocket, which I believe the Ada does.

However, I don't know if I like the fact that this bag is so open- isn't it easy for someone with sticky fingers to reach in and grab things??? Or things falling out all the time?

I had the Ada and sold it because it was very very heavy. I never had a problem with anything falling out. But I loved the bag so I got the Jillian. This is such a neat bag and pretty roomy for it's size. It snaps on top and does have an inner zip. It's just compact. Nothing has ever fallen out and with the top snapped, no one can reach it. Here's pics of mine.

jillian.JPG

Jillian Bottom.JPG

jillian side.JPG

Lexie, thank you so much!!! It didn't even occur to me to think the Ada was heavy. I love your Jillian. It is very cute. Thank you for letting me know there is a zipper compartment.

Can you wear this over your shoulder? Can you fit a lot in the bag?

Finally, where is the cheapest place to find one?!??!

:P

Ah, I just saw more pics on AE. I have never ordered from them- is it true they offer 30% discount for first timers?

Would bring the price to about $420. I dunno though....

I was actually at bloomingdales yesterday going gaga over a Jillian, Ada is too big, at least for me I am 5'1"

So now I am dying to get a Jillian myself, $420 would be a great price. What is AE? What color are you planning on getting? I don't know if I should go for the Sand color or the black one...so confusing :shrugs:

Polo- AE stands for activeendeavours.com

I think there's a 20% discount for them going around, I haven't searched. I was thinking of getting a black one.

^ sorry25 will get you 25%

Sorry I don't know anything about kooba so I can't answer the OP's query, but I want to make sure everyone saves that extra 5% because I LOVE savings! :P

Ah, I just saw more pics on AE. I have never ordered from them- is it true they offer 30% discount for first timers?

Would bring the price to about $420. I dunno though....

Judie, you are thinking of Revolve Clothing. They offer a one time 30% coupon even on sale handbags the first time that you shop with them. There is a sign up at their website-then they send you a one time code to enter upon checkout. Happy shopping!:smile:
www.revolveclothing.com

Kisa- thank you! That discount applies at AE, correct?

If that's the case, then the cost goes down from $595 to approx $446.25.

Hmmmmm. What to do, what to do.......

JHN- thank you! I knew I was getting my codes mixed up!

So revolve sells the bag for $625, with the 30% off it comes to about $437.50.

Sounds correct to me-and they ship super fast! You have been quite the shopper the past few weeks-hope you're having fun!:yahoo: