Do I need nude Pigalles?

Yes, yes, yes get them! These shoes are SO hard to get! (As you know) I tried to buy them on holiday in the US to no avail. I've managed to put a pair on back order in the UK for june. Now my only worry is whether they will be comfortable (I'm a size 42) I will be so upset if I can't walk in them as have been waiting so long. They do go with everything and will look gorgeous with skinny jeans. Abby clancey never has hers off her feet. BUY THE SHOES!! X

If you think you'll wear them go for it - *But*, I'm actually a huge fan of black shoes as opposed to nude, so I would probably opt for another classic pair in black. But that's just me. :smile:

You've come to quite a biased place to be asking if you should get a pair of CL's :P Luckily, the style you're after isn't a limited edition if you decide to pass this time.

Thanks ladies. I'm going to go for it as they'll be great in spring/ summer. Just bought black patent Biancas but not sure if I'll keep them as I'm still getting heel slippage even though I sized half a size down.