Do I need nude Pigalles?

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
England, UK
Just sold my nude patent Pigalle Platos because I'd gone off the PP style, preferring the Pigalle 120. I recently purchased the Pigalle 120 in black patent and have worn them loads. They're so versatile. I've got a pair of the Pigalles in nude patent on hold for me, last in my size in whole of Europe. But I dont know if I should get them or save my money, or even wait for warmer weather to see if I still want them. Are they a must-have classic for the spring/ summer, or do you think I can live without them? I do have the Hyper prive in nude patent. I'm trying to be good and not spend money on lots of things I don't need but I do like the Pigalle style, especially with skinny jeans.

Christiii

Jan 21, 2013
Lodi Ca
the only size for u in Europe?? Hello!!! You should be wearing them right now! haha
I know...not the best influence :smile:

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
England, UK
the only size for u in Europe?? Hello!!! You should be wearing them right now! haha
I know...not the best influence :smile:
Ha, ha! Yes, they're the last pair in my size at the moment but I know that most of the UK boutiques are expecting to receive a delivery before March, so if I don't buy these ones I should be able to get hold of some more in a few weeks.

cl-pig

O.G.
May 9, 2010
nude pigalles are subtle, understated and more refined look to an outfit compared to their "look at me and oogle" patent black cousins. I'd say go for it! :smile::smile:

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
If you love Pigalle and have the funds set aside, I'd get them.

For whatever reason, even though I love Pigalle, I prefer my nudes with a platform. I feel like I'm getting more mileage out of them.

heiress-ox

big hair, high heels
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Canada
I am another vote for you getting them.

As you said you're allowing yourself a treat this month and why not get something in a style you already love and know you'll get a lot of use out of (think of them as an investment pair). I think the nudes will be just as versatile as the black!

Jan 14, 2013
Whenever I'm shopping for shoes and find that there's only 1 pair left in my size (and I absolutely love, Love, LOVE them)...I can't help but think that it was meant for me to own them :tender: Go get your Pigalles!!

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
UK
Another vote yes get them! I've recently fallen in love with Pigalle all over again and bought a pair of 100s. I think they are just an amazing shape shoe. And I always say nude is more than black lol (at least for me) lol, it's such a cliche, but they do go with everything!

DariaD

May 20, 2011
EU
Another vote yes get them! I've recently fallen in love with Pigalle all over again and bought a pair of 100s. I think they are just an amazing shape shoe. And I always say nude is more than black lol (at least for me) lol, it's such a cliche, but they do go with everything!
Ditto, there is no such thing as "too much Pigalles" :P:biggrin: