Do elux orders come wrapped with tissue and tie/ribbon? I got a used azur speedy.

Here's wishing you luck that you get a brand spanking new azur speedy that is gorgeous and never been touched. I would have been horrified at the sight of a used bag I bought for new, it's terrible that you have to be inconvenienced like this. One thing I can relate to though is that 2 of the 3 bags I have bought from elux have had DIRT marks on the dustbag, *gross*. The bags were fine though and that was what I focused on! but peeved me that they didn't inspect it or care for it to be a perfect spotless experience. I have sold my bags I no longer use on ebay and I put a lot of care and effort into the presentation of my bags, and I'm just me, not eluxury! I would expect more from them, oh well.

Mine came also with out the plastic on the handles and I thought the same thing that it had been used- there were no marks on the bag itself but the dustbag had a spot on it- I decided to sent it back since I wasn't sure about the size- I told them about the handles not having the plastic and the girl told me they are suppose to take it off before shipping- now I don;t know what to believe- good luck finding your speedy

I know at the LV store that the SA is suppose to take the plastic off the handles before selling the item to the customer. However, my SA always leaves it on for me.

I'm not comfortable buying from Eluxury at all. The sheer number of people on this site alone who I hear about returning bags after using them, and the liberal return policy of eluxury makes me too uncomfortable.

I hate to pay full price for bags that have been used for a month or two. While they say they inspect carefully, please realize that these are minimum wage workers in a warehouse that are packing, inspecting and sending out your bags. While boutique bags come from a warehouse as well, I think returned bags are sent only to people who order on line, and are kept out of the bags that are sent directly to boutiques.

If I'm paying full price, even though it's a pain, I'd rather drive to a boutique (and it's about 4 hours round trip for me), but the peace of mind is worth it to me. I do know some people just can't get to a boutique though.

I'm so sorry this happened to you on your Azur Speedy! I hope you can get a new one very soon! I would be SO upset with Eluxury. Try to talk to a manager so they flag your account and send one to you that is brand new. You might want to try calling a nearby boutique and see if you can pay and have them ship one directly to you. I have had the Charlotte boutique send things directly to me, so I do think it can be done.

Ok, now that I'm calm and no longer frustrated, annoyed, disappointed, mad... just for kicks... here is a picture of the "new" azur speedy 25 I recieved from elux next to my 6-month of mono speedy. (If you look closely, you can see that my 6mo old even has a slightly lighter patina! :roflmfao:
IMG_1973.jpg

wow that sure doesnt look like the bright lightness of new vachetta, i can see what you mean.
Thats really terrible that you got a used bag... we expect more for our money...
I hope everything goes smoothly and you get a brand new bag soon!

Haha! I seeeeee freeeee stuff in your future!! I am sorry that happened! But do like they said and make a big fuss. They should compensate you for ruining your LV experience. The tissue and stickers and ribbon is all part of the good stuff of luxury! You deserve the total package! :smile: