Do Certain Celebs Carrying Balenciaga want to make you NOT carry one?!?!

how did i miss this thread C ?

def Heidi (& the *pratt* she married ) i only watch The Hills now & then for the backdrop of LA :heart:, i feel most of them on that show need a good :bagslap: & as for motor mouthed MC, she makes me wanna :sick: every time i see her. they may both have the latest BBag but imo they are perfect examples of how money cannot buy class ~ miaowwww!
lol VIKI ON PAGE 3 YOU WILL FIND THIS PICTURE OF A FAMOUS ITALIAN SHOWGIRL ,SHE IS AN ITALIAN HEIDI MONTAG
attachment.php
AS our friend ANTU (where are you ??come back bella:heart:) said ..she" looks like a longshoreman":roflmfao::roflmfao:

class is not water:tispy:

ps look at the man behind her..i think is going to vomit

I must admit that seeing a pic of Beoynce with a Day made me want to immediately get rid of mine. I didn't of course.

↑:roflmfao::lol::lolots::roflmfao: Livia, Very funny!!! When I saw Heidi Montag ( I dont know her much ) carrying 08 Turq City, I actually got rid of it! ( at least, she was one of the reason)

Awwe it's probably because she has two kids now and her priorities have changed. You see Jennifer Gardner looking very mom like these days, but hey it's a healthy thing. Speaking of health at least Nicole Richie looks glowing and happy.

Like you CG I loved NR's RZ influence (off the charts) I also liked her better as a blond.

ITA WITH YOU she is healthier for sure now !!!she was too thin 2 years ago ...(did you see rachel zoe beach bikini picture? speaking of weight ,i think she has a serious problem!!)

Last edited:
ITA WITH YOU she is healthier for sure now !!!she was too thin 2 years ago ...(did you see rachel zoe beach bikini picture? speaking of weight ,i think she has a serious problem!!)

She does^? However on her webpage "The Zoe Report" she looks spectacular (of course she does)? BTW she wears a 38 in a Chanel Jacket (I saw the tag in the her historical broadcast where she visit's mademoiselle apt!!). This surprised me actually, I would have pegged Rach to be, at the most, a 36?