Do Certain Celebs Carrying Balenciaga want to make you NOT carry one?!?!

miley cyrus - not a fan.

1-10-201045154PM.jpg

Oh ... believe me, I have NO intentions of getting rid of any of my bags just because a *celeb* that I don't care for wears it ... but I have to admit, I do cringe at the thought!

Yuck, totally agree about Heidi Montag! She has no style and she's a complete loonatic:nuts: After all that plastic surgery she looks like a transvestite, and it's a shame because she was a pretty girl before all this nonsense. I'm really glad I do not have the same Bbags as her!!!

Other celebrities is Katie Holmes (she just annoys me after she got together with Tom Cruise...lol), Miley Cyrus, Janice Dickinson and Christina Aguilera.

Okay ... I'll start off by saying that I'm NOT a fan of Heidi Montag (she and Spencer just make me want to :throwup:). Everytime I see that *bimbo* in a magazine carrying a Balenciaga bag, it almost makes me want to carry something else (thank god I'm currently using my Camel Bowler!).

Does anyone else feel this way ... and WHICH CELEB makes you feel this way?!?

how did i miss this thread C ?

def Heidi (& the *pratt* she married :P) i only watch The Hills now & then for the backdrop of LA :heart:, i feel most of them on that show need a good :bagslap: & as for motor mouthed MC, she makes me wanna :sick: every time i see her. they may both have the latest BBag but imo they are perfect examples of how money cannot buy class ~ miaowwww! :P

Tara Reid wearing a Bbag annoys me to death but what really killed me was seeing paparazzi shots of Jon Gosselin and his new gf toting a Bbag. Funny thing is she actually looks more proud of her bag than the guy she's with!

Tara Reid wearing a Bbag annoys me to death but what really killed me was seeing paparazzi shots of Jon Gosselin and his new gf toting a Bbag. Funny thing is she actually looks more proud of her bag than the guy she's with!

I noticed that too. LOL I am too lazy to go back through the Celeb thread but who was it that carried the city with the big gross stain spot on it. Yuck!

yeah...heidi is a disaster but her bals are to dieeeee for...that croc bal she was carrying for a bit was beautiful.

...im gonna admit :shame:...and im only 18 so give me slack...but i just bought my first pompon cause i liked mileys. the crossbody style is great for young people, be it balenciaga or a bag from walmart, i love it!

I must be the only person that actually doesn't like Nicole Richie carrying Bals...perhaps it's because she has too many which removes the 'special' element to it!

Everytime I see her photographed with one, I just think 'oh there's Nicole with another one, yet again!'