DKNY bag

Depends on what colors you wear most. If you wear cool colors I'd go with the rose; if warm then get the gold. If you wear a lot of black or gray, I think the rose would look great.

I like the rose better. It's a beautiful color and really sets off the little details, like the gold hardware, etc. I actually think that this bag in gold looked gaudy; it was so "wham!"

Superbaby said:
Its copper actually. not gold.. I like them both too.

Available at eluxury.com

Most prob i will buy the pink one... I LOVE pink :love:

I took a visit to Elux..., pink definately a better pick. I just love it! That strap on the close up is really nice.

These are so beautiful superbaby, I really love your choice, would have stopped me on the net also. I really love the copper, more neutral. The rose at first glance I liked better, but then I felt that the copper really showed the beauty of the bag more...richer looking less kitchy.

I just looked again.... the rose is so feminine....I don't know....can't really go wrong here.

I SOOOO wanted to buy that bag for my sister if it came in black -- but only the clutch comes in black. She really loves black roses but isn't a clutch kinda gal.