DKNY bag

1. I like this!! I want to get one! What color do you think is good? :nuts:

pink.JPG copper.JPG
  2. Depends on what colors you wear most. If you wear cool colors I'd go with the rose; if warm then get the gold. If you wear a lot of black or gray, I think the rose would look great.

3. Very hard decision. I like both! I would probably go for the gold.

4. Its copper actually. not gold.. I like them both too.

Available at eluxury.com

Most prob i will buy the pink one... I LOVE pink :love:

5. I like the rose better. It's a beautiful color and really sets off the little details, like the gold hardware, etc. I actually think that this bag in gold looked gaudy; it was so "wham!"

6. I took a visit to Elux..., pink definately a better pick. I just love it! That strap on the close up is really nice.

7. These are so beautiful superbaby, I really love your choice, would have stopped me on the net also. I really love the copper, more neutral. The rose at first glance I liked better, but then I felt that the copper really showed the beauty of the bag more...richer looking less kitchy.

I just looked again.... the rose is so feminine....I don't know....can't really go wrong here.

8. They remind me of an evening bag, the colors and the rose detail, but in a day bag shape- interesting. I like it.

9. I love the rose, it's such a cheerful, feminine colour !

10. I SOOOO wanted to buy that bag for my sister if it came in black -- but only the clutch comes in black. She really loves black roses but isn't a clutch kinda gal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice