Disney+—— What are you watching?

Just signed up for Disney+ and the first series I'm watching is Loki because I'm a huge fan of Tom Hiddleston's acting and he's not bad on the eyes either (with his real hair color) :biggrin:. Next up will be WandaVision.

Last edited:
She-Hulk - I keep watching to see if it gets better. Some parts have been ok/cheesy but funny. The most recent episode's cameo was not for me.

Finished Ms. Marvel and currently watching She-Hulk
Did you like Ms. Marvel? I didn't watch it, despite having seen all other Marvel movies/shows. The storyline and trailer didn't interest me. I am watching She-Hulk, but am starting to wonder why :lol:

Just watched Thor: Love and Thunder yesterday. I like Thor when he is in other movies, but am not a huge fan of his own movies, especially this one.

Did you like Ms. Marvel? I didn't watch it, despite having seen all other Marvel movies/shows. The storyline and trailer didn't interest me. I am watching She-Hulk, but am starting to wonder why :lol:

Just watched Thor: Love and Thunder yesterday. I like Thor when he is in other movies, but am not a huge fan of his own movies, especially this one.

Ms. Marvel was ok, nothing special and mildly entertaining. You’re not missing much by skipping it.

The best Thor movie was Ragnarok. The others have been pretty forgettable.

Re-watched Willow for the first time in decades, since the new series is coming out. Boy, did CGI get light years better since then! LOL. I forgot how cheesy it was.