Disney+—— What are you watching?

This episode was quite devastating. Poor Wanda! so much trauma from her past. Also it looks like the show is implying she’s always been a witch. That’s an interesting turn. But the breakdown at the end, showed her grief explode and create a fantasy she could hide inside.

• Love
Reactions: pursekitten
Finished the new Wandavision. CLueless me had no idea these characters were r/t Marvel etc....originally thought this was a movie like Pleasantville. Very original !
Yes! They are based on characters in the Marvel comics and MCU. This is Wanda basically snapping after so much trauma and chaos. She’s been a secondary character up until now, but her backstory has turned out quite interesting!

I’m a slightly above the category of casual MCU fan (ok I watched all the movies more times than I can count and read the comics (DC, too) as a kid). More than the premise, visual effects and novelty, I’m simply amazed with the acting particularly that of EO, PB, and KH. Perfectly cast all around.

I’m a slightly above the category of casual MCU fan (ok I watched all the movies more times than I can count and read the comics (DC, too) as a kid). More than the premise, visual effects and novelty, I’m simply amazed with the acting particularly that of EO, PB, and KH. Perfectly cast all around.
Did you binge? Or have you watched week to week?

Still mourning WandaVision! I especially love how I can approach it as a comics fan and still be just as surprised and delighted as my husband, who is a casual MCU fan. Watching it week-to-week resulting in a lot of cheering, crying, and clapping not to mention hating the words "Please Stand By." Even though I can admit being wrong about Mephisto I STILL think there's promise in a collapsing multiverse that will result in more characters being introduced. I can't wait for The Falcon and Winter Soldier tho to keep the MCU appetite going until Loki and the rest make the scene.

Other things I've thoroughly other than WandaVision: Over the Moon (again! the music and story are wonderfully written), Raya and the Last Dragon (heart-wrenching and heartwarming), and Flora & Ulysses (funny and cringey at times). Then, there are animal-centric goodies I've binged like all the Secret of the Zoo series and Alaska Animal Rescue.

Reactions: Tivo
Bringing this back to life!

I highly recommend The Imagineering Story if you enjoy the theme parks, great history of the parks and the struggles.

The Animal Kingdom show is great too, you get a closer look at the animals they have there and their stories.

(and obviously The Mandalorian, WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier + the usual stuff, haha)

WandaVision was just... *chefskiss*. I'm currently watching HSMTMTS other than that I don't watch any show on D+. There aren't that many original shows, unfortunately... I'm also waiting for Loki's series to come out next week. Not my favorite MCU character TBH, I hope I won't be disappointed.

Anyone looking forward to Loki? Honestly right before any of these MCU shows aired I was like "I can't imagine this will be good" and was proven wrong both times!! I feel the same about Loki, the premise seems boring to me, but I know I'll get hooked when I start watching. I just hope each episode is longer than 20 mins. That was killing me with WandaVision, especially in the early episodes.

Anyone looking forward to Loki? Honestly right before any of these MCU shows aired I was like "I can't imagine this will be good" and was proven wrong both times!! I feel the same about Loki, the premise seems boring to me, but I know I'll get hooked when I start watching. I just hope each episode is longer than 20 mins. That was killing me with WandaVision, especially in the early episodes.
I’m super excited for Loki! Totally agree about the length of WandaVision’s episodes. But it kept me desperate for Friday’s that’s for sure! Actually I’m a little annoyed that Loki was moved to Wednesday’s but maybe that’s because they don’t want to interfere with theater box office numbers for Black Widow?