Disney Coach spooky eyes duffle

Thanks, all! Yikes, I paid quite a bit more than that on eBay! But I guess that's expected since it's Limited Edition and sold out quickly?
As long as you like the bag, what you pay will be worth it. I love mine and I get so many compliments on it. I also really like that not everyone has one. The spooky eyes are great, I like how they seem to look at everyone.

As long as you like the bag, what you pay will be worth it. I love mine and I get so many compliments on it. I also really like that not everyone has one. The spooky eyes are great, I like how they seem to look at everyone.

I just remembered that my purchase also included the Poison Apple Hangtag, so that would explain the extra $. Does anyone know how much that Poison Apple hang tag retailed for?

Well, it didn't sell quickly originally--it made it all of the way to the outlets, but then those remaining ones sold quickly. So people are just trying to get money off of the product by selling high.

I'm in Canada and in my city they sold out quickly and weren't available anywhere. I don't think we have the Coach outlets here.