Discussion Thread: Lets Chat!

I'm pretty lucky. NMLC 3 mi, Nordstrom 8 mi, NM and Wilkes Bashford 12mi, Footcandy 30 mi, San Fran 1 hr. I'm headed to NM and WB in an hour. I'll let you know if there is anything different we haven't seen or hears about. Wish me restraint :shame:

How many of you can just pop into the stores and check out all the new Choo's! How many of you have to drive hours to see anything? Just curious since there are no stores anywhere near me!

From my job, I am 12 minutes from the JC boutique in short hills (also has nordies, saks, neimans, etc.). 45 minutes from NYC boutiques and stores, and 35 minutes away from NMLC, Saks off fifth. From my house, I am 45 minutes away from the JC outlet in woodbury.

Would you believe I ordered a bag from JC in New York. It got rerouted to coming from Manhasset JC and when it finally came it was the wrong bag! At least I think so! I ordered the biker leather Ramona and I would swear it was just plain leather!

Whatever it was I was not impressed with the bag or the delivery presentation. Shipped in a large old nasty brown box stuffed with papers! Not nice at all considering the money they wanted for it! It did not look like the pics of the biker leather I have seen here! Oh well back it went!

Whatever it was I was not impressed with the bag or the delivery presentation. Shipped in a large old nasty brown box stuffed with papers! Not nice at all considering the money they wanted for it!

My python Mahala came from the Boston JC and also came in a big old box that looked like it had been used 100 times before with barely enough tape to hold it together and ratty paper inside. Not exactly a class act!:nogood:

muggles, I'm at least an hour out from the JC Boutique in Boston, although, with all the Big Dig crap going on, I'm sure it must be more like at least an hour and a half or two. I'm about 1.5-2 hours out from Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom in Natick, MA, both of which carry JC, Chloe, Valentino, Chanel, etc. Having come from a single-person/car culture in Los Angeles, I absolutely loathe and detest driving, and have really adopted my state motto about driving...if it takes more than 10 minutes to get there, fuhget uhbowt it!!!

Bichon Lover, ugh, the Boston JC boutique needs some serious lessons about how to pack. My platunum Mahala was in its dustbag, in a huge box, with a few crumpled/torn pieces of paper...it surely wasn't enough to secure the bag from getting all tossed about within its crappy box...good thing it was next day delivery from them to me, although it wasn't worth the time, gas cost, or wear/tear on my car to pick it up in person either.

The Chicago JC boutique ~ they know how to pack, and they ship UPS 3-day select!!! In the future, I'm not even going to bother with any of the other JC boutiques ~ I'm sticking with Roger at the Chicago boutique and will save myself the grief I experienced from the other boutiques and department stores.

From my job, I am 12 minutes from the JC boutique in short hills (also has nordies, saks, neimans, etc.). 45 minutes from NYC boutiques and stores, and 35 minutes away from NMLC, Saks off fifth. From my house, I am 45 minutes away from the JC outlet in woodbury.

OK!:P
RUB :PIT:P IN!:P

Zebra Girl and I live here in OZ (Topeka, Kansas) and yes we have flying Monkeys!
Also wheat, Soy, corn, pigs, cows,.........:girlsigh:

And O'YEA!
A Dillards, Macy's, JC Peneys, Sears, Target, Kohls, 2 K~Marts, 3 WalMarts, 1/2 Price Store, 10 Dollar Generals, Best Buy,
4 WalGreens, Lowe's, Home Depot, and a Barnes & Noble!

Now you all don't have to get Jealous all at once!:okay:

Nearest Store that sells Jimmy CHoo's is NM in St Louis 308.3 miles DUE East!:roflmfao:

Matt:tumbleweed:

yyz, Mannnn! That's just not right, that's like me going from SF Bayarea to LA. How is that possible, how big is the state of Kansas anyhow? I'm going to have to get out my atlas and get educated. Seems like you do pretty good regardless :tup:

yyz, Mannnn! That's just not right, that's like me going from SF Bayarea to LA. How is that possible, how big is the state of Kansas anyhow? I'm going to have to get out my atlas and get educated. Seems like you do pretty good regardless :tup:

LOL! :roflmfao:

I forgot we also got a TJ MAXX!
WOO HOO!

The Fuuny thing is I think my wife has more Jimmy CHoo Handbags (4) and 1 pair of Jimmy CHoo Shoes than the rest of the City of Topeka!
I guess that makes our house the Jimmy CHoo Boutique of Topeka!
That is a Scary thought!
And even funnier is when she wears one in to Dillard or Macy's!:wtf:
You should see the SA's in those stores!
You got to remember Dooney, and Coach are Prime Time here!
Well, except for my wife!:heart:

Matt:tumbleweed: