Discussion: MJ Resort 2006

i love the cocoa with gold hardware!!! the gold its looks a lot better than i thought -- i originally thought it would make the bag look too "old" but i'm really liking it. i wonder what it will be like on other colors.

I called MJ in NY..they only received the first shipment..The Dianee is in the 3rd shipment..they sadi it could be anywhere from one month to 2 months from getting it in..SNIFF!

I called MJ in NY..they only received the first shipment..The Dianee is in the 3rd shipment..they sadi it could be anywhere from one month to 2 months from getting it in..SNIFF!

Nordstrom is getting theirs any time between 9/25 - 11/10; you can get it as a X-Mas present then. =)

Jill, wanted to ask for your opinion on Hudson; I am thinking about Zipped Bolwer (smaller than Hudson). I can't decide on a color (Black, Dark Brown, Chili) or whether I should get Amethyst Blake (if still avail). Will PM you. =)

The only color I love in the hudson is the CHILI..I really disliked some of the other colors IRL..I like the smaller version alot too..I would get that over the BLAKE...its more different..

Jill, I forgot to mention that Dianne is shown in Scarlet in Nordstrom's MJ Resort 06 Look Book even though Nordies won't be getting that color for this bag. Dianne looks pretty in red! It was THE bag that caught my attention when I browsed the book at that time. =) What color are you thinking of getting? Olive might be too similar to your Dior bag? =)

I can't remember the color of the Zipped Bowler I saw at Bloomies -- either Black or Dark Brown. The bag was stored inside a glass case and the store was understaffed during their Private Sale last week so I didn't check its interior nor tried it on. It's sold when I went back for it.

I'm hoping that it can be worn on the shoulder as well. If MJ stores get a better version of this bag, I will have to pay tax + shipping. Double Sniff! MJ Boston & SF are almost sold out (only 1-2 in each color left).

The only color I love in the hudson is the CHILI..I really disliked some of the other colors IRL..I like the smaller version alot too..I would get that over the BLAKE...its more different..

Yay or Nay for Bal Harbour Lou ($1200)?

(pictures from shoptwigs online)
PAAAAALBFNEOCBED_a.jpg
PAAAAALBFNEOCBED_e.jpg
PAAAAALBFNEOCBED_c.jpg
PAAAAALBFNEOCBED_d.jpg