Discuss: Sample of Color Chart

^

This ebay description says this bag is tabac-camel in togo.
I was just wondering if this color does come in togo, since the "current color/leather combinations" list only has it under clemence.
anyways it looks really nice!

Last edited:
Love the Color Chart :love: but was thinking that it could benefit from a little update...
If interested please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
I'm not an expert (yet lol) but together I think we can do it :yes:

Love the Color Chart :love: but was thinking that it could benefit from a little update...
If interested please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
I'm not an expert (yet lol) but together I think we can do it :yes:

I think that would be a great idea! Unfortunately I don't have any H bag yet so I cannot help with pics but hopefully there are other members who can contribute.

I'd like to know (or better, see) the difference between rouge H clemence and rouge garrance clemence, and the same colours in fjord - I have to decide on the colour and leather for my first H bag (bolide 37)

Does anyone possibly have a photo comparing graphite, anthracite and ardoise? There is a graphite and ardoise up in the greys thread, but it is also hard to tell becuase they are very different leathers.

I hope this is a good place to post this question - this thread doesn't seem to get a lot of action...:sleepy:

Can anyone please help me to understand something?
One of my girlfriends said she can help me to find the H bag I want but she needs an exact reference and the number of the color. I want Birkin 30cm Togo in Cyclamen with PHW. But I never saw any numbers of the color in any Color charts. Where can I get this number? Thank you in advance!

welcome babylove - cyclamen is discontinued colour. You would need to go through our reputable resellers list (in the shopping section) to try find one that had been preloved.

I would also be very wary of anyone who says they can get you an Hermes bag. There should not be a need for any reference number.

You might also have a look in the Newbie Reading Room - here; http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/newbies-how-do-i-get-birkin-other-bag-505926.html

Good luck