discuss my next item!

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Hi! After the holidays I'll have +- 1000 euro in mij 'Louis savings-fund' I would like to get a black shoulder bag and i have different ideas but don't really know what to get.

I do would like it to be a shoulder bag but I think the looks are more important to me.

I have these items in mind:
Black epi jasmin
Black epi lockit
black epi bowling bag
black epi soufflot

I don't want a speedy because I allready have the mini lin speedy

What would you get? Do you have any of these bags, what do you think about it?
Any other suggestions?

How about the new style Madeleine? It comes in 2 sizes. Here is a photo of the smaller size in red.

PC231304.jpg

Lol, two bowling montaigne votes and two lockit votes and my favourite is actually the jasmin...

I ask your advice because I always get confused when I go to the shop about what I like best so it's very helpfull to hear some opinions...

Out of those four, I really like the lockit. But you said your favorite is the Jasmin, so go with your heart.
Have you seen the Sac Montaigne? So feminine......I wanted it so badly, but my mom purchased it as HER first LV. :smile:

Sounds like you prefer east-west (Jasmin/Soufflot) bags over north-south (Lockit) bags. I'd say the Jasmin since you're leaning towards it anyway. I have it in red and quite like it.