Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Thank you!

I like taupes and blue greys (I loved Gris Etain). I like Etoupe but am not a huge fan of the contrast stitching. I love cafe latte type colours as well. I am also a big fan of Gris Tourterelle. I also love Caban. As for pops of colour, I have always loved them but this is my first Kelly and think maybe I should aim for a more neutral colour this time around.

Re.leathers: I like swift and Togo. I am looking for a retourne bag. :smile:

Based on your preferences, here are some combinations that have been available this season or within the last few seasons* for Kellys:

Based on your interest in “taupes”, Gris Tourterelle, and Étoupe—
  • Béton— Clémence, Togo
  • Étoupe— Clémence, (Epsom), Togo
  • Gris Perle— Togo
  • Gris Tourterelle— Togo
Based on your interest in “café latte”—
  • Biscuit— Clémence, (Epsom), Togo
  • (Bronze Doré— Veau Madame)
  • Chai— (Epsom), Evercolor, Togo
  • (Quebracho — Chèvre Mysore)
Based on your interest in Étain/“blue-greys”—
  • Étain— (Epsom), Togo
  • (Graphite— Epsom)
  • Gris Meyer— (Epsom), Togo, (Veau Madame)
  • Gris Misty— Togo
Based on your interest in Caban—
  • Caban— Togo
  • Navy— (Epsom), Togo
I tried to list as many recently available colours as I could for each of the preferences you described, though I’m sure I missed some. Nonetheless, hopefully this helps you narrow down your options! ;)

Unfortunately, it is very rare these days to find Swift available for regular, Podium Order Kellys. Most Swift Kellys released within the last three years have been Limited Edition or smaller bags in the Kelly family (Kelly Moove, Kelly Danse, Kellymini (Pochette), etc.). Of the regular Kellys that were released, many are in colours that would not fall within the range of your preferred shades. As always, availability of these colours at your boutique will be based on what your SM has ordered from Podium.

*I went with a production range of the last three years (2022-2024) to help give you a wider variety of options. Also, I know you said you are interested in a retourne bag, but I’ve listed a couple sellier varieties in Epsom and Veau Madame for anyone else who may be interested in these leathers.

Based on your preferences, here are some combinations that have been available this season or within the last few seasons* for Kellys:

Based on your interest in “taupes”, Gris Tourterelle, and Étoupe—
  • Béton— Clémence, Togo
  • Étoupe— Clémence, (Epsom), Togo
  • Gris Perle— Togo
  • Gris Tourterelle— Togo
Based on your interest in “café latte”—
  • Biscuit— Clémence, (Epsom), Togo
  • (Bronze Doré— Veau Madame)
  • Chai— (Epsom), Evercolor, Togo
  • (Quebracho — Chèvre Mysore)
Based on your interest in Étain/“blue-greys”—
  • Étain— (Epsom), Togo
  • (Graphite— Epsom)
  • Gris Meyer— (Epsom), Togo, (Veau Madame)
  • Gris Misty— Togo
Based on your interest in Caban—
  • Caban— Togo
  • Navy— (Epsom), Togo
I tried to list as many recently available colours as I could for each of the preferences you described, though I’m sure I missed some. Nonetheless, hopefully this helps you narrow down your options! ;)

Unfortunately, it is very rare these days to find Swift available for regular, Podium Order Kellys. Most Swift Kellys released within the last three years have been Limited Edition or smaller bags in the Kelly family (Kelly Moove, Kelly Danse, Kellymini (Pochette), etc.). Of the regular Kellys that were released, many are in colours that would not fall within the range of your preferred shades. As always, availability of these colours at your boutique will be based on what your SM has ordered from Podium.

*I went with a production range of the last three years (2022-2024) to help give you a wider variety of options. Also, I know you said you are interested in a retourne bag, but I’ve listed a couple sellier varieties in Epsom and Veau Madame for anyone else who may be interested in these leathers.
Wow! Thank you SO much, this is amazing. You are so kind!! This list will help me a lot when talking with my SA. It’s super helpful to know that swift is rare in podium order Kelly’s - my SA didn’t mention that and these are the things that worry me, that I end up adding items to my Wishlist that will never come to the store! Lol

Thank you again. I appreciate you!

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h
Wow! Thank you SO much, this is amazing. You are so kind!! This list will help me a lot when talking with my SA. It’s super helpful to know that swift is rare in podium order Kelly’s - my SA didn’t mention that and these are the things that worry me, that I end up adding items to my Wishlist that will never come to the store! Lol

Thank you again. I appreciate you!
Glad I could help!:hbeat: