Disappointed with yoogi's closet

I would NEVER ask for compensation.. I'm not that kind of person.

They have a very generous 30 day return policy.. If somebody isn't satisfied they can return it for a refund...

Geez :btdh:

I am that kind of person, I ask for discounts if it's the last item, if it's on display, if it's an open item...
I do that.
I get 50%, 20%, 10%...
it's nothing to be ashamed of?
which is why I'm ok with the pre-owned market.
my husband was against it the whole time, which is why I learned my lesson this time. this will be my last.
they do have a return policy but I want this bag.
it's not like I'm returning to the store in exchange for the same one...
it's more like return it and hunt again for another one....
I do not want the hunt anymore....
that's all.

xx inappropriate comments removed

Yes and I got another one along with the mahina.
I got one when I bought a gucci messenger bag which is why I've been shopping and they sent another one with the mahina.
how is that in any way hurting yoogi's?
and are you implying bad karma on me?
just because of this thread? you must love yoogi's so much.
WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you could only use the coupon code once? You were able to use it more than once?

I'm not sure? they sent the same post card twice on 2 separate purchases.
to those who's already used it, then I suppose it wouldn't benefit them.
to those who's been looking for a coupon, then by all means, try? no harm in trying.
nope, sorry, I deleted the code.

Last edited:
You go to do what is best for you. I see that you want to keep the purse, so I’m happy for you. I could not accept a purse with scuffs for $3000. There are so many bags that I could buy for $3000 without scuffs and pen marks. I want to remind you not to settle because there are always better deals around the corner. I will take your story as a cautionary tale when shopping for second hand purses. I got to look deep before I buy. Good luck on your purse endeavors.

I didn't even know you could ask for a discount if you weren't happy with an item. If I received an item that had a flaw not mentioned in the description, I would call them and let them know. If I couldn't overlook the flaw then I would return it. If there was a flaw, no discount would probably have me keep it anyway. I love Yoogis and extremely happy with their customer service. They have always revolved any situation I have had and feel they go above and beyond for their customers. I do think your previous discount requests did factor in their decision not to give one for this bag. It is a beautiful bag and I'm happy to hear you are keeping it.

Last edited:
then it's good to know for the rest of us here that the 10% offer is probably out of the picture now. if you're not satisfied, don't even think of asking for compensation...

just sharing my experience and if I wanted this thread to rule to my favor, I wouldn't have been honest in the discounts I have received in the past. I would have concealed that information so I can gain other member's sympathy and have a pity party. (as some here assume)
What I don't understand is if you are continuously disappointed with the quality of your purchases, why do you continue to shop with them? Just because a company is good enough to offer a discount in the past instead of simply offering the 30 day return policy, doesn't mean now they should do it every time. It's nice when they go above and beyond, but if every bag is a disappointment, they may start to wonder if the issue is you and not the bag...

What I don't understand is if you are continuously disappointed with the quality of your purchases, why do you continue to shop with them? Just because a company is good enough to offer a discount in the past instead of simply offering the 30 day return policy, doesn't mean now they should do it every time. It's nice when they go above and beyond, but if every bag is a disappointment, they may start to wonder if the issue is you and not the bag...

or it could also be the other way around, on how they list their items?
both sides should be careful.