DIORSHOW or BADGAL?

Which is the best for huge peepers!

• BadGal

• DiorShow

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i am the minority! i am obsessed with badgal. i gave diorshow a try after hearing so many good things about it but i hated it! ok i shouldn't say hated it, but it definitely comes in second next to badgal.

Diorshow Blackout or Loreal Voluminous. I would like to try the Chanel though, does anyone know if its waterproof?

they make both regular and waterproof versions, but i like the regular a little better. my lashes stay separated better with it.

i have very long eyelashes (they more or less touch my eyebrows when my eyes are open wide) and chanel is the only thing that stops them from sticking together in big clumps. because of the brush (it's got little nylon spines instead of thick bristles), it separates my lashes out like nothing else and makes sure they ALL get coated with mascara. it beats diorshow hands-down.

they make both regular and waterproof versions, but i like the regular a little better. my lashes stay separated better with it.

i have very long eyelashes (they more or less touch my eyebrows when my eyes are open wide) and chanel is the only thing that stops them from sticking together in big clumps. because of the brush (it's got little nylon spines instead of thick bristles), it separates my lashes out like nothing else and makes sure they ALL get coated with mascara. it beats diorshow hands-down.

Thanks a bunch!