Diorshow drying out?

^ Yes :yes: Bourjois is a lower end brand owned by Chanel. From what I understand, it's just a drugstore brand in France, but its a midrange brand available at Ulta or Sephora here. I love all of the products I've tried!

I haven't tried a lot of Chanel products to compare, but I know L'Oreal is owned by Lancome and a lot of products (like the Juicy Tubes and Color Juice gloss) are virtually the same.

Maybe I'll give it one more try after this tube and focus on NOT pumping the wand. I honestly don't recall if I've done that with it! I will make sure not to and see if it makes a difference.

Everybody tells me that Diorshow Mascara dries out quickly. So I keep it in a plastic bag and it is as good as new even after a few months. BTW, I never pump my mascara wand as well.

^^ good idea! I find my mascaras dry out but I chalk that up to picking or ordering ones at the end of their lifecycle unbeknownst to me....meaning, I've had that happen with DiorShow and others as well.

I alternate between 3 mascaras in general so it's not a huge issue for me.

Have been using it for a couple of years and haven't had that problem. I know you are "supposed to" throw out the tube and get a new one every 2 months but mine lasts me longer even with daily use. I just bought a new tube.

I just bought it for the first time last week, and I'm already starting to experience some clumping. I use it every day. What a waste. I'm definitely going back to good 'ol Great Lash.

i never pump any of mine either and never bought diorshow again cause it only lasted 2-3 weeks. it was awful! benefit badgal lasts 2-3 months. and i just got the new MAC Plush Lash 3 days ago and love it. and only $11.