Dior's NEW Diorshow Iconic Mascara!

I'm bumping this, because I have a few questions...

For those who have tried ICONIC:

Does it have a smell?

Does it feel heavy?

I've used regular DiorShow and those are the two big deal-breaking gripes I have about it. It stinks like rosewater (which makes it irritate my eyes), and it makes my lashes look huge and gorgeous, but it makes them so heavy they just schlump down and won't hold a curl whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone has had these problems with Iconic? :shrugs:

TIA! :heart:

hey claire! :heart: i know others will be by to answer the questions but i'll make an attempt too!

Does it have a smell? I can't use regular DiorShow because it irritates my eyes (it made them water constantly), but the Iconic doesn't irritate my eyes at all! And I don't think it has the scent that the Dior does--I don't think I smell anything.

Does it feel heavy? I'd say it does feel a little heavier than a lot of my other mascaras, especially with as many coats as I like to apply, but it looks gorgeous on! For me though it doesn't hold a curl.

it's still an amazing mascaras though! :tup:

^ I wouldn't because most mascaras contain wax, which would harden in the fridge.

Thanks for the replies, girls! I'm not sure if I'm going to splurge on Iconic or not. I'm very tempted, because out of boredom/ curiosity one day I cleaned my Avon Supershock wand (just like LashBlast's) and I stuck it in my regular DiorShow... I was literally wowed. It made my lashes look gigantic and fake (which I loved), but they were sooooo heavy and droopy. I might try Exceptionnel instead. IDK :shrugs:

No0o0o.. come to Canada......... :sad:
I really want to try this, but I just picked up some Chanel mascara the other day ($34 without tax.. its only $28 in the states!!). The smaller brush would be a lot easier to manage than DiorShow.

I hate to say it, but I bought this a few weeks ago and only used it for two days before sticking it in the back of my makeup drawer. Very underwhelmed. I'm a mascara fanatic and extremely picky, and even after three coats of this I didn't think my lashes looked half as good as they do with other, often much cheaper, brands. Just MHO.

I like Iconic. I've used it for about a month now, and unlike the regular Diorshow - no flaking & it's not a dried up mess! It doesn't create as much volume as Diorshow (it's much more natural looking, but not "I'm not wearing any mascara" type natural - just enough to define your lashes).
I bought it because I've heard raves that it holds a curl like nothing else and ehhh, not the greatest curling mascara. I still HAVE to curl my lashes before+after in order for a curl to show up & last all day. I'd still say it's one of the best that i've tried, but not my HG.