Dior Store private sale

When does the sale open to the public? Or is it only for clients who have purchased a lot in the past? I understand that the pre-sale is only for clients but will it also open to people who are not already clients? Thanks!
I think it depends on where you are. In Toronto, the sale officially starts on Dec 10, but since we are in lockdown, only clients with connections to SAs will find out which items are on sale, since customers cannot go into the stores to physically browse the items. There was also the stipulation that only clients who purchased from the sales in the past can shop this sale, although I don't know if they have now modified the rules.

Reactions: hightea_xx
I think it depends on where you are. In Toronto, the sale officially starts on Dec 10, but since we are in lockdown, only clients with connections to SAs will find out which items are on sale, since customers cannot go into the stores to physically browse the items. There was also the stipulation that only clients who purchased from the sales in the past can shop this sale, although I don't know if they have now modified the rules.

We’re as many men’s items available this sale versus the last one in the summer? I managed to grab a women’s poncho, but my store had no men’s so I might have to check in with another boutique. Thanks in advance :smile:.

We’re as many men’s items available this sale versus the last one in the summer? I managed to grab a women’s poncho, but my store had no men’s so I might have to check in with another boutique. Thanks in advance :smile:.
The sale selection is smaller than in the summer. I am glad my SA showed me the stuff early. A lot of the items are now already sold out, especially in my size.

Are you also from Toronto?