Dior Store private sale

I think it’s presale? Hope you find something. A bit odd this year for sure but it’s been a bit hard to get info on what’s on sale for the Fall sales this year. I picked up an order on Friday and have been asking (w/o seeming desperate lol like where am I going) if there’s a sale this year but kinda got the brush off. Generally, SAs from several houses seem really reserved with sharing info. It may be location I am in but a bit disappointed. Is anyone getting the same sense?
OMG!!! Me too, so this morning someone on IG posted that Dior bijoux items already almost sold out... i was so confused because i was at the Dior boutique on friday and purchased a bag with my usual SA whom i purchase so much $$$ with & I asked her about the sale for the 3rd time and she was like, i will let you know once i get information... i am so disappointed in how SAs generally treat their clients...I mean DIor Sas are really the sweetest among other brands but I have been such a loyal customer and expect to be offered the Sale items when available, not sure what to do bec i can't start over with a new SA just now :sad:((( super bummed now

Has anyone seen/heard of toile de juoy accessories (blanket, scarf) is getting marked down?
I'm getting silence from SAs as well.. the ones that will admit to the sale told me it's already sold out :sad:

I think it’s presale? Hope you find something. A bit odd this year for sure but it’s been a bit hard to get info on what’s on sale for the Fall sales this year. I picked up an order on Friday and have been asking (w/o seeming desperate lol like where am I going) if there’s a sale this year but kinda got the brush off. Generally, SAs from several houses seem really reserved with sharing info. It may be location I am in but a bit disappointed. Is anyone getting the same sense?

My SA did send me a couple of ppt slides with the items on sale. I'm not sure how it went previously as this is the first time i purchase from Dior.

Reactions: Wwoman10013
My SA did send me a couple of ppt slides with the items on sale. I'm not sure how it went previously as this is the first time i purchase from Dior.
I hope you find some goodies. Since being in the store on Friday and asking again about the presale, my SA said she will let me know. So far, I got a receipt for yet another dress today. Well, I guess I will save a few bucks for next year.

My wonderful SA showed me on day 1 of the pre-sale, but said that this year the company has asked them to keep the sale very quiet. He said one of the new rules at the time was that only clients who have purchased from all of the previous sales from this store (the store has opened for only over a year) are welcome to purchase from this pre-sale, although the SAs probably won't go into the client profiles to confirm unless they don't want to sell sale items to a particular client. It's like they want to keep the sale mostly private so that people who don't know that Dior has seasonal sales won't find out.

@labellavita27 My SA explained that process. He's very forthcoming about the company policies. For sought-after items, the boutiques refuse to transfer them (they make up excuses for why the item can't be transferred, such as "there is a stock error. The item is not actually in stock" although it actually is), but there is an advantage to this. If the item is at your particular store, then your SA can sell it to you and refuse to transfer it to other boutiques. It goes both ways. :smile:

• Wow
Reactions: giligy and BB8
When does the sale open to the public? Or is it only for clients who have purchased a lot in the past? I understand that the pre-sale is only for clients but will it also open to people who are not already clients? Thanks!