Dior Spring 2023 campaign

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
From WWD: https://wwd.com/business-news/media...-in-dior-women-spring-ad-campaign-1235468015/
ADV-CAMPAIGN_SS23-BRIGITTE-NIEDERMAIR_1.jpg

ADV-CAMPAIGN_SS23-BRIGITTE-NIEDERMAIR_2.jpg

ADV-CAMPAIGN_SS23-BRIGITTE-NIEDERMAIR_3.jpg

Hi
Anyone heard what colors they will release for their Lady Dior bags in 2023? I asked Dior online today but she couldn't tell me anything yet. I'm hoping for a bright pink, blue, lime green or pale yellow. :smile:

Hi
Anyone heard what colors they will release for their Lady Dior bags in 2023? I asked Dior online today but she couldn't tell me anything yet. I'm hoping for a bright pink, blue, lime green or pale yellow. :smile:
From what I'm seeing is only a blush matte pink and a rose gold. No bright pink in lady dior.

There will be one in gorgeous version with heavy floral embroidery that will be in what appears as an avocado green with yellows, and a regular lambskin avocado green one. There is also one bright yellow one in ostrich that will be coming in, as well.

Reactions: Tingeling
From what I'm seeing is only a blush matte pink and a rose gold. No bright pink in lady dior.

There will be one in gorgeous version with heavy floral embroidery that will be in what appears as an avocado green with yellows, and a regular lambskin avocado green one. There is also one bright yellow one in ostrich that will be coming in, as well.
Agree. Found a few picture online.7C5F542A-8A23-4FB3-A5E4-5308570822E0.jpeg

Thank you so much

Has anybody seen this in person? They don’t have it in stock in my local store. Wondering if it’s more warm beige than cool toned sand. I usually like more cool undertones, but very tempted because I like the grained leather so much :heart:

ED881FE0-9AA9-4A9A-9803-CBCD757A509F.png

Has anybody seen this in person? They don’t have it in stock in my local store. Wondering if it’s more warm beige than cool toned sand. I usually like more cool undertones, but very tempted because I like the grained leather so much :heart:

View attachment 5711753
I've seen this before. The colour is on the cool side. It pairs better with its silver hardware.

Reactions: Tingeling
:heart: Ahh, thank you. Was hoping for cool undertones :smile: Goes better with my wardrobe. Love the silver hard ware
I had ordered this last summer and while the colour was nice (cool leaning as confirmed by @averagejoe ), I was underwhelmed by the leather. It didn’t feel like a beautiful natural grain that I had hoped for but rather like an artificial, stamped grain (Chanel caviar came to mind). A bit plasticky which is why I returned it in the end.

Reactions: averagejoe