Dior RTW

The sweater version of the bar jacket runs more true to size and also has stretch, but the original bar jacket runs small.

It may be my personal shape (although I think I have a pretty straight body?) but I ended up ordering two sizes larger and also had to get it tailored (the Dior tailor) to let out some seams in the underarms because it was tight but had to remove excess fabric from other areas. The original bar jacket is a really lovely silhouette though, which the sweater one doesn't keep as well. If you're buying in the store, you should definitely have them tailor it to you.

Here's a photo of it on me for reference

View attachment 5102477
This is so helpful. Thank you!

It may be my personal shape (although I think I have a pretty straight body?) but I ended up ordering two sizes larger and also had to get it tailored (the Dior tailor) to let out some seams in the underarms because it was tight but had to remove excess fabric from other areas. The original bar jacket is a really lovely silhouette though, which the sweater one doesn't keep as well. If you're buying in the store, you should definitely have them tailor it to you.

completely agree,
and the sleeves are very narrow, I bought a bar jacket 2 sizes up and it was altered. I would advise to try it on first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Etriers
Actually, I don't know if the girl size is the same as the boys. Dior website uses the same kids size chart for both sexes though.
I hope I can fit in this size 12 :P girl T-shirt...
If you think your Size 13 shirt is too big, I think it's a good idea to exchange to a size 12. :tup:
I buy and wear a lot of Dior kids as I have Baby Dior SAs at Harrods and the Bond St flagship in London. The sizes fit me better than the adult line. I am 5'1, now about 100 pounds, I guess US size 0. I can fit both boys and girls size 12 and 13+ except some of the narrower cut trousers.

I buy and wear a lot of Dior kids as I have Baby Dior SAs at Harrods and the Bond St flagship in London. The sizes fit me better than the adult line. I am 5'1, now about 100 pounds, I guess US size 0. I can fit both boys and girl
Is size 12 and 13+ except some of the narrower cut trousers.

Thanks for the info. I actually have doubt that I can fit in the Size 12/13 Dior kids collection. :doh:
I am a US Size 4, but I normally wear Dior & Chanel RTW in Size 36. I am getting older & need Size 38 for some RTW now.
For now, I guess I can only wait and see, and try out the T-shirt when it arrives...

Official Markdown on US RTW is on the 24th. I went for presale and picked up a blue camo bomber jacket, blue camo shorts in some kind of techo fabric, a midnight blue long line sleeveless jacket/dress/vest and a few other things. 50% off. There are hoodies, puffer coats, pea coats, tie dye pullover, a gorgeous embroidered cashmere coat, skirts and shorts but smaller sizes seemed somewhat limited. Apologies, forgot to take pics but will update when I get the stuff

Official Markdown on US RTW is on the 24th. I went for presale and picked up a blue camo bomber jacket, blue camo shorts in some kind of techo fabric, a midnight blue long line sleeveless jacket/dress/vest and a few other things. 50% off. There are hoodies, puffer coats, pea coats, tie dye pullover, a gorgeous embroidered cashmere coat, skirts and shorts but smaller sizes seemed somewhat limited. Apologies, forgot to take pics but will update when I get the stuff
Oh wow, you did well! Would love to see some modeling pics if you get a chance!

• Love
Reactions: 880
Tried some things from the RTW sale but I didn't end up getting anything.

I actually really loved the denim skirt but it didn't fit totally right and I have too many pleated skirts and denim skirts... didn't feel like taking the plunge this time. Always a reminder to myself to not buy something just because it's on sale! Also apparently sale purchases don't get free alterations. They said it would cost $150!

The black camo anorak btw is extremely oversized - I usually wear a 40-42 and I tried that on in a XS and it's still roomy.

79D8D20F-4551-4AC5-9FE7-EFF170B6C2B8.jpeg D024A3D3-99E7-4A40-BAE7-451BE020F010.jpeg 23E7A1C0-16A8-4A72-A2AF-5433014DC4B2.jpeg 8D189D77-89C5-461A-9D03-62BF7C33148C.jpeg42EF0B13-A738-49BD-B4C0-C0AACC39980D.jpeg 7A23622A-85C1-4F71-8632-4BC6C26C45BE.jpeg 4AFF5CC1-3015-42C2-8178-F9AAA0C6BC5B.jpeg