Dior RTW

I ended up reserving the denim dress

very curious to see it on you,
agree with @880 concerning the sheath dress.

Help ladies! Which skirt?

I like the first one, but I think the third one is more wearable

PS I have three skirts in this cut. I went through my pics, and I noticed that the skirts ask for some style, your size and your heigh. Also the fabric the skirt is made of is very demanding.

very curious to see it on you,
agree with @880 concerning the sheath dress.

I like the first one, but I think the third one is more wearable

PS I have three skirts in this cut. I went through my pics, and I noticed that the skirts ask for some style, your size and your heigh. Also the fabric the skirt is made of is very demanding.
Hey Tasha, you mean you have three skirts in which cut?
The thing I realised about the skirts is that they are all surprisingly translucent I can see my own safety shorts in the pictures!

I was back at Dior again and ended up with both the denim jacket and the hooded bar jacket. I love both pieces, but the denim dress is my absolute favorite! It’s a lighter denim so it’s comfy and easy to wear!
View attachment 5159569View attachment 5159570
You look sleek and gorgeous in both and I’m so happy you got them! I love the oversize hood on you and think it’s an incredibly versatile and flattering silhouette! also adore adore, the VCA, the tanzanite ring and the AP watch with your other black Dior skirt! all of it makes for a fantastic combo! Hugs

• Love
Reactions: jp824
You look sleek and gorgeous in both and I’m so happy you got them! I love the oversize hood on you and think it’s an incredibly versatile and flattering silhouette! also adore adore, the VCA, the tanzanite ring and the AP watch with your other black Dior skirt! all of it makes for a fantastic combo! Hugs
Thank you! You’re so sweet! Thank you again for coming out and helping me decide! :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: Susaguil and 880
Have you ladies been having a hard time getting sizes in Winter?? So many incredible pieces but having a hard time locating sizes at boutiques. My SA at BG has been a secret weapon but do you feel like there are less sizes out there? Have a glorious day!

Reactions: noegirl