Dior RTW

View attachment 5088217

I managed to buy this blouse, just wow
the only misadvantage the cuff sleeve is for someone who has View attachment 5088217 thin arms ( i have the same problem with Dior jackets), but the boutique got this cloth as well and new cuff sleeves will be made. Nice service.
I love this top! So gorgeous! And such nice service! Hugs
@shopgirl bb, the jackets and other items are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your sale pics!
dior tops with shorts; lady Dior around the world embroidery, black hw; with brunello olive pants and a chanel sale 2021 top; and Dior sweats
33CB6E58-BECF-44AE-A334-4D7DB56BBAC3.jpeg A8EA0782-5F3D-46D5-A25D-76979584609B.jpeg C12400C3-2DBB-415D-A47B-9D12EAD63E9E.jpeg 6885A814-23F0-450D-BA24-A34D8E16124D.jpeg D2BB67F9-F1B8-4CEB-BFEE-F995B209BC9C.jpeg 3503784F-ACA9-4345-A01C-13F73A0BF99A.jpeg
@monet_notthepainter, IMO all Dior sweatpants, here last pic, are extremely oversized. I’m normally a 40 in Dior, and I took a 34 in several sweat pant models. I’ve never been a size 34 in 20 years of buying RTW, even when I was thirtypounds lighter and more fit. there are also skirt models (palm skirt) that are completely elastic waist banded and very comfy. I think their sweatshirts might also be easy fit, though I’m not sure. Ans for fall collection, (third pic) the leopard jacket, in some kind of stretchy, heavy wool. runs at least one size large if not two sizes

Last edited:
Any styles or fabrics I should keep an eye out that are more plus sized friendly? I’m a size US 16 and wanted a few tops; it seems like they do go up to a size US 14 occasionally but not all the time.

And here is a non sale pre-fall 2021 item I bought previously. Pairing with a past season Dior beige skirt, J'Dior slingback and a small booktote.

View attachment 5091792

Has anyone seen these sweaters in the US (in lime, navy, or red)? My SA said that my store didn't order these and he hasn't seen them anywhere else yet. I can only find these on the website (through a roundabout Google search) but they only have the ones with the name of the pop-up locations on there like "Mykonos", "Capri", "St Tropez" and I'm not really into that on the front of my shirt. Those ones show up as available to ship online but not available in stores.

Has anyone seen these sweaters in the US (in lime, navy, or red)? My SA said that my store didn't order these and he hasn't seen them anywhere else yet. I can only find these on the website (through a roundabout Google search) but they only have the ones with the name of the pop-up locations on there like "Mykonos", "Capri", "St Tropez" and I'm not really into that on the front of my shirt. Those ones show up as available to ship online but not available in stores.
I saw a navy one in NYC Soho.

Reactions: hphile