Dior RTW

Has anyone tried this denim dress on? I’m new to Dior rtw and curious how the sizing is for this dress. Would love to see modeled photos if anyone has them as well. Thank you 🙏 View attachment 5968540
Agree with others that this tyoe of denim pleated dress (I tried one on in 2021) is tight on the waist and heavy. Here is an old pic of a 2021 dress. I didn’t buy it. DH called it the most unflattering dress (on me) ever lol. I think the plain Dior denim dress which I did buy is cuter. . . But, if you have some figure issues like I do, Dior separates are the most flattering. If you have to have Dior denim pleats, a skirt is easier to wear (here is one from sale, maybe 2022). And plain Dior separates from the same year

IMG_0737.jpegIMG_0021.jpegIMG_4994.jpeg

I tried a bunch of stuff on today but struck out. The white knit jacket top row is Dior that I bought on a previous visit.
The waist on skirts seemed tighter than past seasons IMO. the skirts had way too much fabric for my height (5’2”)
And the short jackets were too short for someone with my build. Close ups contain some prices. The plaid skirt is super heavy on the hanger. the skirt and jacket in the plaid was, IMO, just too hard to wear and too expensive for what it was.

IMG_0736.jpegIMG_0740.jpegIMG_0741.jpegIMG_0739.jpeg

ETA: I lost some weight and still have to size up. . . Come on, MGC :P:lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the return of some really inconsistent sizing these two seasons? I can still wear my old things size 34/36 from 2018 and now my newest dress is a 38. It's really becoming difficult to accurately request sizes.
Yes, my first bar jacket was size 44, as I hardly fitted sleeves in my size and size up, it was altered everywhere except sleeves :biggrin:
Two years later I fitted my size ( fr 40) easily ( I am talking about bar jackets)
Now I weigh the same as then, when I bought my first bar jacket, and I fit size 38 easily, only the sleeves are a little bit tight.