Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

Medium lady dior is going up by 600 AUD (6400 aud) and small Lady dior increase by 700 AUD (5900 AUD) tomorrow 7 am in Australia

Hi CrazyCool,

Just wondering if you know how often and by how much roughly (percentage/dollar) does Dior increase its Lady Dior prices in Australia? I’m thinking of getting black My Lady Dior, is it difficult to score one from the boutique?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi CrazyCool,

Just wondering if you know how often and by how much roughly (percentage/dollar) does Dior increase its Lady Dior prices in Australia? I’m thinking of getting black My Lady Dior, is it difficult to score one from the boutique?

Thanks in advance :smile:
@Mrs.Churros - Really Sorry! i dint reply to your question.. Dior hasn't increased their Lady Dior prices for a while now ,,and recently did .. Glad you purchased yours :smile: enjoy

Reactions: Mrs.Churros
@Mrs.Churros - Really Sorry! i dint reply to your question.. Dior hasn't increased their Lady Dior prices for a while now ,,and recently did .. Glad you purchased yours :smile: enjoy

No worries CrazyCool :smile: thanks for replying. Yes so glad to purchase mine. My cousin was in Paris for business trip and luckily he managed to get it for me as it is much cheaper there than in Australia.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Would someone be able to share the price of a WoC diorama with studs? Gold hardware on navy or black in the UK? It is around $2100 in the US. Have a UK trip coming up and wondering if would be cheaper there.
Something like this picture.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-12 at 21.21.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-12 at 21.21.01.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: BB8
Was just in the Hong Kong airport and the SA said that the 30 Montaigne is having a price increase in the new year by a few thousand HKD (can't remember the exact amount but that should translate to a $300+ price increase minimum).

Honestly wasn't planning on making the purchase at all and had JUST got the bag on my radar, and wanted to wait till a Europe trip next year before making any bag purchase but when faced with
i) that news
ii) only piece in the boutique and apparently it is always sold out (the stories SAs tell, lol)
iii) flight boarding in 20min and had to make a snap decision

What was I supposed to do?!!?!?

For reference, the 30 Montaigne Oblique was 24500HKD. Definitely feels like I overpaid compared to in Europe...! Hopefully it's a big price increase lol. FYI Hong Kong has no tax.

For those who are thinking of it - run before the price increase hits!