Dior Online horror experience - Need help!!

Uugh. Hopefully they do not give you a hard time with your return. Dior.com has the worst customer service which I have learned from this forum. Thankfully you can dispute it. You have more patience then me! Lol. I would call Dior again TODAY AND then call my CC Monday to initiate the dispute. As you can probably tell, I'm annoyed. Lol. I do not understand HOW a fashion house like DIOR can allow such poor customer service from Dior.com. Gosh, please keep us updated.
Will do. I ordered a sweater which was huge so I repackaged and returned it right away. Since they have it now for so long, who knows what they did with it! Perhaps it has been sold again last week and they now have both payments, who knows. I will not order online again. Paypal even expressly advised to press criminal charges, which seems a bit too extreme for now.

Will do. I ordered a sweater which was huge so I repackaged and returned it right away. Since they have it now for so long, who knows what they did with it! Perhaps it has been sold again last week and they now have both payments, who knows. I will not order online again. Paypal even expressly advised to press criminal charges, which seems a bit too extreme for now.
Oh wow, criminal charges? Well hopefully it doesn't get that far. What a pain. Hopefully you will be reimbursed soon.

Reactions: south-of-france
Uugh. Hopefully they do not give you a hard time with your return. Dior.com has the worst customer service which I have learned from this forum. Thankfully you can dispute it. You have more patience then me! Lol. I would call Dior again TODAY AND then call my CC Monday to initiate the dispute. As you can probably tell, I'm annoyed. Lol. I do not understand HOW a fashion house like DIOR can allow such poor customer service from Dior.com. Gosh, please keep us updated.

Oh wow, criminal charges? Well hopefully it doesn't get that far. What a pain. Hopefully you will be reimbursed soon.

Hi again and happy holidays!

My CC complaint worked and today I got my refund and an apology by Dior CS for the delay. Took about a month!
A little gift would have been nice but I’m glad it worked out.
I don’t see myself ordering at dior.com again though.

Hi again and happy holidays!

My CC complaint worked and today I got my refund and an apology by Dior CS for the delay. Took about a month!
A little gift would have been nice but I’m glad it worked out.
I don’t see myself ordering at dior.com again though.
Oh yay! Geez, the whole process was ridiculous! I'm so glad you got your refund! I agree, a gift would be nice but as absurdly unprofessional they come across, I'm not surprised! Well I'm glad you got your refund and now you can move forward. INightmare! Happy New Year to you! :smile:

• Love
Reactions: south-of-france