Dior online customer service avoiding me, help !!!

I’m going through something similar right now. I ordered from Dior online for overnight shipping. Got a message that my order shipped but no tracking number. When I called they gave me a run around for several days and opened on investigation. I asked them to just ship me a new item since it wasn’t my fault that they lost it. They said they needed to do an investigation. So several days later I said it just wanted a refund. Now I got a message that it was an IT error and they can’t give a refund until they fix the IT issue. I think I will need to have the payment reversed by my credit card. Dior is not following through with shipping or giving me more information as promised. Super disappointed. They never even shipped it and I’m not getting a refund.

I’m going through something similar right now. I ordered from Dior online for overnight shipping. Got a message that my order shipped but no tracking number. When I called they gave me a run around for several days and opened on investigation. I asked them to just ship me a new item since it wasn’t my fault that they lost it. They said they needed to do an investigation. So several days later I said it just wanted a refund. Now I got a message that it was an IT error and they can’t give a refund until they fix the IT issue. I think I will need to have the payment reversed by my credit card. Dior is not following through with shipping or giving me more information as promised. Super disappointed. They never even shipped it and I’m not getting a refund.
Wow...what the HECK! Dior.com can't be trusted, period. If all goes well with an order, good. If there is any issue, Dior.com has shown themselves to not be there for their customers. I would do a complaint online with the Better Business Bureau as it will be there for others to see and Dior will be notified by BBB to resolve the complaint. I'm sorry you are going thru this. Many have complained.

Reactions: Stacy31
Wow...what the HECK! Dior.com can't be trusted, period. If all goes well with an order, good. If there is any issue, Dior.com has shown themselves to not be there for their customers. I would do a complaint online with the Better Business Bureau as it will be there for others to see and Dior will be notified by BBB to resolve the complaint. I'm sorry you are going thru this. Many have complained.

I had a very similar issue. After being loyal to Chanel over the past decade, and purchasing close to 40 bags, I only had an issue three times. Each and every time the issue was resolved immediately and a replacement sent right away. Louis Vuitton has actually reached out regarding issues before I even mentioned or was aware of them, and also provided immediate replacements or credits. The same experience with Prada, although I have made way fewer purchases from them. I made my first significant Dior purchase about three weeks ago, and discovered peeling leather and scratched hardware right away. I called customer service, followed the directions, and uploaded pictures. One week later, no response. I then call customer service, speak to the rudest man who says to me "what do you want me to do about it?" Obviously I want you to give me an answer about how you are going to fix this issue!! He then tells me the representative who initially was helping me would continue, and proceeds to place me on hold to locate that SA. I hold for 20 minutes, and nobody picks up. I then hang up, and have not received a call-back since. It is now going on two weeks. I now see why Dior bags do not hold their value. The quality leaves much to be desired and customer service is terrible.

I had a very similar issue. After being loyal to Chanel over the past decade, and purchasing close to 40 bags, I only had an issue three times. Each and every time the issue was resolved immediately and a replacement sent right away. Louis Vuitton has actually reached out regarding issues before I even mentioned or was aware of them, and also provided immediate replacements or credits. The same experience with Prada, although I have made way fewer purchases from them. I made my first significant Dior purchase about three weeks ago, and discovered peeling leather and scratched hardware right away. I called customer service, followed the directions, and uploaded pictures. One week later, no response. I then call customer service, speak to the rudest man who says to me "what do you want me to do about it?" Obviously I want you to give me an answer about how you are going to fix this issue!! He then tells me the representative who initially was helping me would continue, and proceeds to place me on hold to locate that SA. I hold for 20 minutes, and nobody picks up. I then hang up, and have not received a call-back since. It is now going on two weeks. I now see why Dior bags do not hold their value. The quality leaves much to be desired and customer service is terrible.
Oh my gosh! Is this recent or recent enough (not years ago). If so, I say report it. Just copy and paste what you just wrote, it's detailed enough. If you have names of the people "assisting" you, I would report them too. Their names I believe will be hidden from public view but Dior.com will see the names. Wow! That dude was RUDE! That is so unprofessional! It's OBVIOUS to him what he needs to do, but it seems like everyone just wants to dodge that bullet for what ever reason, as if they are the ones loosing money or perhaps loosing comission on it. I can't think of why they act the way they do as I read all the complaints! Gosh was this situation ever rectified? I have never had issues with any of my bags bought new from a fashion house except 3 times from LV and each time it was taken care of. No fuss, no argument, no I get back to you later. I mentioned on this forum I purchased my Dior Lady ABC bag from Dior.com about 3 yrs ago roughly and it arrived immaculate. The bag and the packaging. It was stunning actually, however my bag color did not match to the bag color online. It was the correct bag and color, but it was not the color I was expecting. Instead of shipping back the bag to do an exchange (which is what their policy states to do) my SA allowed me to return the bag to him in person and they transferred the bag color I wanted elsewhere (or they ordered it) and he shipped my bag back to Dior.com. I was thankful to be able to do it that way as I was nervous shipping the bag back to Dior.com and something happening to it. If Dior ships it back to Dior.com and there is an issue, then its on Dior, not me. Although all went well for me with the arrival of my "wrong color" bag from Dior.com, I will NEVER order online from them due to other's experiences. I just dodged a bullet, that's all! I'm no different then anyone else that had an issue here. They will have poor customer service with me just like they did with others, so I will not put myself in the line of fire with them. I still love Dior. My Lady bag is goregous and I had not 1 ussue with it. Dior.com needs new management for sure.

Reactions: Stacy31
Oh my gosh! Is this recent or recent enough (not years ago). If so, I say report it. Just copy and paste what you just wrote, it's detailed enough. If you have names of the people "assisting" you, I would report them too. Their names I believe will be hidden from public view but Dior.com will see the names. Wow! That dude was RUDE! That is so unprofessional! It's OBVIOUS to him what he needs to do, but it seems like everyone just wants to dodge that bullet for what ever reason, as if they are the ones loosing money or perhaps loosing comission on it. I can't think of why they act the way they do as I read all the complaints! Gosh was this situation ever rectified? I have never had issues with any of my bags bought new from a fashion house except 3 times from LV and each time it was taken care of. No fuss, no argument, no I get back to you later. I mentioned on this forum I purchased my Dior Lady ABC bag from Dior.com about 3 yrs ago roughly and it arrived immaculate. The bag and the packaging. It was stunning actually, however my bag color did not match to the bag color online. It was the correct bag and color, but it was not the color I was expecting. Instead of shipping back the bag to do an exchange (which is what their policy states to do) my SA allowed me to return the bag to him in person and they transferred the bag color I wanted elsewhere (or they ordered it) and he shipped my bag back to Dior.com. I was thankful to be able to do it that way as I was nervous shipping the bag back to Dior.com and something happening to it. If Dior ships it back to Dior.com and there is an issue, then its on Dior, not me. Although all went well for me with the arrival of my "wrong color" bag from Dior.com, I will NEVER order online from them due to other's experiences. I just dodged a bullet, that's all! I'm no different then anyone else that had an issue here. They will have poor customer service with me just like they did with others, so I will not put myself in the line of fire with them. I still love Dior. My Lady bag is goregous and I had not 1 ussue with it. Dior.com needs new management for sure.
The SA’s tone was incredibly pompous and rude. I’m still waiting to hear back after numerous attempts to reach the SA originally assisting me. They really do need to revamp their customer service, if they have any hopes to compete with the other fashion houses IMHO.