Dior online customer service avoiding me, help !!!

UPDATE 22/02/23

I know I know, this case should have been closed and done by now. But guess what, so remember that I talked to Dior customer service it was Indy who helped me through this, and I got her to write me an email stating that I could go to the boutique or online and buy my lady dior and then send them the receipt, and I would get a refund for the price difference that had happened since I bought the bag. I was quite happy with this deal.

BUT today they called me, and this time it was another person.. Lorenzo or something like that, he told me that I now MUST BUY ONLINE through them again to get the refund for the price difference. And I immediately told him I wanted to speak with Indy, and he then told me "oh she does not work at Dior anymore". I was so furious and asked him whether he has seen the email that she sent to me? And he kept saying that "oh it must be a misunderstanding, you cannot go to the boutique as they can NOT HELP YOU".

I then qustioned the whole situation and asked him if the head office has received my letter? And what was their reply? And he told me "oh they have seen your letter, and they have taken pictures of your letter and sent to us (online customer service). I was so damn mad!!!!!! Like what on earth? So am I understanding this right? Online customer service told me that they could not help me anymore for like one month ago, and told me to write to their head office as they would take care of my case in the future. AND then the only thing the head office did with my complain was to take pictures of my letter without saying anything and sent the pictures to the online customer service to contact me? Like did my letter just go on a round trip??? I then kept asking if there was a note or what did the head office tell him or his department exactly. But he refused to answer and told me something between the lines that they would say the same as him. And I told him that I now need a reply from the head office, because I do not trust him or anybody at online customer service anymore. Like how convenient that this Indy does not work there anymore? And to be honest his voice sounded like this rude person i have talked to before, but now just a new name.. but I hope that is not the case and it is just me being very mad at the moment.
He then told me that he would tell the head office to sent me a letter back, because I was so mad and did not trust a word he was saying.. But I do not know if they are going to do that, as why have they not getting back to me in the first place?

Sorry for this long post, I am soooo frustrated :crybaby:
They are ridiculously ridiculous!

Reactions: Put
I ended up returning the bag! But it was an exhausting experience :tdown:
Good! Sorry you went through that but after that hell, they didn’t deserve your patronage.

I too have made the difficult decision of sending back the book tote I fell in love with. However much I love the bag, I can’t bring myself to carry their merchandise anymore. Especially not one with their name blasted on the side. I love the bag, but I love myself more! Bye bye Dior!

• Thanks
Reactions: Chanellover2015
Hello guys, I am so amazed to see the kind of nonsense Dior is giving their customer. Myself am facing an issue with Dior repair and after the repair, the hardware came back with lots of scratches. It was a brand new bag.. The boutique refused to take ownership and insist me to Accept the bag. Any advice how can I escalate this to HQ? I tried the online customer service and they told me the boutique makes the final decision. There is nothing they can do to assist. I feel so irritated by this ******** to accept the defect items. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

• Sad
Hello guys, I am so amazed to see the kind of nonsense Dior is giving their customer. Myself am facing an issue with Dior repair and after the repair, the hardware came back with lots of scratches. It was a brand new bag.. The boutique refused to take ownership and insist me to Accept the bag. Any advice how can I escalate this to HQ? I tried the online customer service and they told me the boutique makes the final decision. There is nothing they can do to assist. I feel so irritated by this ******** to accept the defect items. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
It seems they are telling you that they don't want to do anything about it. Are you willing to accept that and move on?
Is there any warranty or reassurance from Dior in their policy that applies to you that you can quote to them?

It seems they are telling you that they don't want to do anything about it. Are you willing to accept that and move on?
Is there any warranty or reassurance from Dior in their policy that applies to you that you can quote to them?
Unfortunately not. I wanted to escalate this to the HQ but can’t find any resources online to proceed:sad:

My SA has always told me that Dior e commerce is an entirely separate business entity from boutique. I would on,y recommend coursing requests through one’s SA in person (presuming that SA saw the bag prior to the repair. Barring that, I suggest exploring a charge back. (Some credit cards cover items purchased within a certain time period. If I experienced any of these issues with any brand, I would not shop the brand. I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: A1aGypsy

You can try submitting a complaint on the Better Business Bureau online. Dior should get the notification and will be prompted to respond and to look into this matter. If you look at this link, there are other complaints and you can see their communication and how or if they resolved it. Hope this helps you and gets the ball rolling. I wouldn't stop there tho. I would go through their social media and vent. Dior.com is sketchy.

Last edited:

Also try the Consumer Protection Services.

I sometimes hear that the boutique and the e-commerce has different rules, so maybe thats why e-commerce could not help you. But to be honest e-commerce customer service is really not something I can recommend! They pulled me through hell! :cursing: I think you need to try the boutique again, and really insist that they need to do something about your situation, as you can't accept these scratches!

Thanks all for your advice and resources! I will try it. I have tried to talk to them for months and unfortunately they insist I accept the product. If anyone has the hq address to share, please do! Thank you!

Thanks all for your advice and resources! I will try it. I have tried to talk to them for months and unfortunately they insist I accept the product. If anyone has the hq address to share, please do! Thank you!
I just did a goggle and found this. I never had to reach out to them personally myself, but here is a starting point. Hopefully it is more then what you already have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_043940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_043940_Chrome.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240222_044409_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_044409_Chrome.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240222_044428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_044428_Chrome.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Rileyrila