Dior new Makeup Keychain Cannage

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    Hi, there!

I did a search and couldn't find a post on this. Did anyone buy this keychain? I know it's about $100 which is steep for a charm but it's SO CUTE and I'm having my makeup done at Dior for my birthday so I think it'll be one of the things that I get. However, I read the reviews at sephora and they were not very favorable at all!

I was wondering if anyone has it and, if so, what do you think? I just bought the eyeshadow pallate that was out for the holidays and it's so cute, too!

Anyway, here's a link to the item I'm asking about...

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231121&categoryId=C10472

2. OMG I want it no matter what! In the parisienne chic colours! Will go on Monday and see if there are any available in this stupid country:sweatdrop:

3. I saw the palette here in Holland but I wasn't so impressed by the colors. More shocking was the price! €100 euros! Maybe it will be cheaper if you buy it at airports, I will fly within 2 weeks... But no for this price, I'd skip this one and rather buy a REAL Dior bag instead :yahoo:

4. That is soooo cute! I can't vouch for the colors, can't you try it at the store?

5. Yeah, I guess I can try the colors. Then again, that's not what I'd be getting it for... I'd be getting it to use as a keychain on my bag. I was just worried about it being so heavy that it might fall off... It's cheaper in the US, then, at $95... I don't know what that is in Euros, but I know it's less

6. I actually really like the colours - can't remember which 'Chic' I prefer - and the whole presentation is just gorgeous, but the price! :faint: These Dior makeup collectibles are just getting more and more expensive each time.

By the way, if anyone knows the Australian price, please post here. :smile:

7. I got one for my mom and I couldn't resist buying it at all. It was WAY too cute, and I think that what did it for me was the fact that the charms were individual and could sway just like on the real bag. Was really pricey ($100 Canadian), but now that I know that it's 100 Euros I don't feel so bad about this price. I think that if you want a cute compact mirror that will turn heads wherever you take it, and it's a great buy. But if you just want a Dior accessory, then maybe the money is best saved to get a piece of their jewelry.

8. I've found this to be my weapon of choice:

[​IMG]

:graucho: :P

9. I loved it :tup: and bought for the cham alone, it is made of leather, maybe i will put it on my bags :woohoo:,
    only problem is it now makes me want the lady dior bag sooo much more now will have to try and find one soon :drool:

10. eminire i can't see your picture!

wait, does this dior compact come in more than one color? i thought it was just one choice?

11. nope... that's not the same compact. i'm looking at the cannage compact... it's shaped like a little purse... the one in the first post on here.

12. Yeh I know, they're two different compacts. I have the one I posted in my link and I was just replying to averagejoe's post where he mentioned a compact that would turn heads wherever it's taken. It's pretty bling. :P

13. its way cute.. I cant remember were I saw it but I was tempted to buy it.