Dior new Makeup Keychain Cannage

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Hi, there!

I did a search and couldn't find a post on this. Did anyone buy this keychain? I know it's about $100 which is steep for a charm but it's SO CUTE and I'm having my makeup done at Dior for my birthday so I think it'll be one of the things that I get. However, I read the reviews at sephora and they were not very favorable at all!

I was wondering if anyone has it and, if so, what do you think? I just bought the eyeshadow pallate that was out for the holidays and it's so cute, too!

Anyway, here's a link to the item I'm asking about...

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231121&categoryId=C10472

Last edited:
I saw the palette here in Holland but I wasn't so impressed by the colors. More shocking was the price! €100 euros! Maybe it will be cheaper if you buy it at airports, I will fly within 2 weeks... But no for this price, I'd skip this one and rather buy a REAL Dior bag instead :yahoo:

Yeah, I guess I can try the colors. Then again, that's not what I'd be getting it for... I'd be getting it to use as a keychain on my bag. I was just worried about it being so heavy that it might fall off... It's cheaper in the US, then, at $95... I don't know what that is in Euros, but I know it's less

I actually really like the colours - can't remember which 'Chic' I prefer - and the whole presentation is just gorgeous, but the price! :faint: These Dior makeup collectibles are just getting more and more expensive each time.

By the way, if anyone knows the Australian price, please post here. :smile:

I got one for my mom and I couldn't resist buying it at all. It was WAY too cute, and I think that what did it for me was the fact that the charms were individual and could sway just like on the real bag. Was really pricey ($100 Canadian), but now that I know that it's 100 Euros I don't feel so bad about this price. I think that if you want a cute compact mirror that will turn heads wherever you take it, and it's a great buy. But if you just want a Dior accessory, then maybe the money is best saved to get a piece of their jewelry.

I got one for my mom and I couldn't resist buying it at all. It was WAY too cute, and I think that what did it for me was the fact that the charms were individual and could sway just like on the real bag. Was really pricey ($100 Canadian), but now that I know that it's 100 Euros I don't feel so bad about this price. I think that if you want a cute compact mirror that will turn heads wherever you take it, and it's a great buy. But if you just want a Dior accessory, then maybe the money is best saved to get a piece of their jewelry.
I've found this to be my weapon of choice:

f092916002330x402png330rt6.png

:graucho: :P

I loved it :tup: and bought for the cham alone, it is made of leather, maybe i will put it on my bags :woohoo:,
only problem is it now makes me want the lady dior bag sooo much more now will have to try and find one soon :drool:

nope... that's not the same compact. i'm looking at the cannage compact... it's shaped like a little purse... the one in the first post on here.
Yeh I know, they're two different compacts. I have the one I posted in my link and I was just replying to averagejoe's post where he mentioned a compact that would turn heads wherever it's taken. It's pretty bling. :P