Dior Jeans, Dior Shoes. Marc Jacobs Shirt.

more... kk. odd.

odd? hmmm when see something you like do you want to inspect it closely and look from different angles, or you just pout and walk away? if i see something i like i want more:wlae:...or did you want us to say we hate the pic? ;)

( gals pls back me up i dont want to look like a crazy pic harasser lol )

I want you to love them! I hope you guys don't hate me :smile: I didn't mean to use "odd" in that context sorry... I just didn't understand what you meant by GIMME MORE. I just took these from a contact sheet, so the bigger ones are not done yet :sad: no hard feelings. peace & prosperity. big up! big up! muah!

I want you to love them! I hope you guys don't hate me :smile: I didn't mean to use "odd" in that context sorry... I just didn't understand what you meant by GIMME MORE. I just took these from a contact sheet, so the bigger ones are not done yet :sad: no hard feelings. peace & prosperity. big up! big up! muah!

well we definitely didnt mean GIMME MORE in Britney sense ( you know, drugs and Cheetos :rolleyes:) ..and as we are all well behaved decent ladies we only meant more PICS ! ;)

Ill just shut up now wait patiently for MORE :graucho: