Dior in Paris

Just wanted to share my experience at the Montaigne location back in fall 2023.
I am by no means a big Dior client at all. I just went to look at a Cannage mug and Lily of the Valley breakfast cup, but the SAs were so incredibly nice and I felt like the overall treatment was so pleasant. I viewed the items I wanted and while they were being wrapped, I was offered champagne (and a refill whooo) and had a seat in their Maison section. The SAs asked me how my trip was going, what had I seen, etc. and just had a wonderful chat about their Méditerranée line.
Then I wandered to the restaurant to see what their menu offerings were (even though I had already eaten - I'm always curious about food!). While they were clearly fully booked, a gentleman asked something along the lines of "madame we have a table for you right here if you would like to join us for lunch". So I'm not entirely sure about seating time limits - but it seems they would be willing to seat you if there's a spot open.

Just wanted to share my experience at the Montaigne location back in fall 2023.
I am by no means a big Dior client at all. I just went to look at a Cannage mug and Lily of the Valley breakfast cup, but the SAs were so incredibly nice and I felt like the overall treatment was so pleasant. I viewed the items I wanted and while they were being wrapped, I was offered champagne (and a refill whooo) and had a seat in their Maison section. The SAs asked me how my trip was going, what had I seen, etc. and just had a wonderful chat about their Méditerranée line.
Then I wandered to the restaurant to see what their menu offerings were (even though I had already eaten - I'm always curious about food!). While they were clearly fully booked, a gentleman asked something along the lines of "madame we have a table for you right here if you would like to join us for lunch". So I'm not entirely sure about seating time limits - but it seems they would be willing to seat you if there's a spot open.
Montaigne service is exceptional. I have never had anything other than excellent, knowledgeable and patient assistance there. Hence repeat visits and always either lunch at the restaurant or maybe coffee. A lovely store and a world flagship worthy of Dior. I am glad you had a good visit.

Reactions: xceleritas
Montaigne service is exceptional. I have never had anything other than excellent, knowledgeable and patient assistance there. Hence repeat visits and always either lunch at the restaurant or maybe coffee. A lovely store and a world flagship worthy of Dior. I am glad you had a good visit.
I guess I will just have to try to make it back again for a meal - it did smell incredible! But maybe not this year, the Olympics traffic might be too overwhelming for me. 😬

• Insightful
Reactions: periogirl28