Dior in Paris

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
I didn’t see a post regarding shopping in Paris for Dior so I thought I’d start this thread. I’ll be going to Paris at the end of November and was curious what stock has been like for bags and shoes. Any insight from those that have been recently would be appreciated!

I didn’t see a post regarding shopping in Paris for Dior so I thought I’d start this thread. I’ll be going to Paris at the end of November and was curious what stock has been like for bags and shoes. Any insight from those that have been recently would be appreciated!

I was just in the Rue Saint-Honore boutique today, and their selection of bags was very good (was not looking at the shoes, so I can’t comment on that!). Our always wonderful SA showed us a bunch of items from the new collection, all of which were lovely.

Last edited:
Just visited the 30 Avenue Montaigne store yesterday :smile: very well stocked with medium book totes for what's in season, didn't look at anything else apart from small card holders - no bright colours since that's not in season which is expected.

They update the stocks of items on their website and it's pretty accurate. You can also book an appointment online for all boutiques other than the 30 Montaigne store - but I wrote in wanting to visit that store and got put in touch with an SA who helped me out. No lines when I went at almost 4pm on a Thursday though! The boutique felt quite crowded, visibly much more crowded than Chanel - that's probably why no lines!

Just came back from Paris yesterday and I must say, my shopping experience was the best at the Montaigne store. First of all, the store itself was amazing. I wasn’t sure what to expect since I had heard lines at other brands but my hubby and I walked right in a little after the store opened on a Tuesday morning. The hubby went straight to the men’s shoes as that was all he wanted and we were immediately assisted by the sweetest SAs (Andro and Sebastian). They then followed us around the store to assist with anything we wanted. We ended up purchasing shoes and a scarf for the hubby, and a mini saddle and travel pouch for me. We also wanted to try eating at the Monsieur Dior restaurant but weren’t able to make a reservation beforehand. When we mentioned this to Andro, he immediately checked if he could squeeze us in and sure enough, he did. We loved everything we ordered and would definitely go back ti try the other dishes. All in all, it was an amazing experience and would highly recommend the Montaigne store above all the other locations in Paris!

Just came back from Paris yesterday and I must say, my shopping experience was the best at the Montaigne store. First of all, the store itself was amazing. I wasn’t sure what to expect since I had heard lines at other brands but my hubby and I walked right in a little after the store opened on a Tuesday morning. The hubby went straight to the men’s shoes as that was all he wanted and we were immediately assisted by the sweetest SAs (Andro and Sebastian). They then followed us around the store to assist with anything we wanted. We ended up purchasing shoes and a scarf for the hubby, and a mini saddle and travel pouch for me. We also wanted to try eating at the Monsieur Dior restaurant but weren’t able to make a reservation beforehand. When we mentioned this to Andro, he immediately checked if he could squeeze us in and sure enough, he did. We loved everything we ordered and would definitely go back ti try the other dishes. All in all, it was an amazing experience and would highly recommend the Montaigne store above all the other locations in Paris!
Agree! The food at le Restaurant Monsieur Dior by Jean Imbert is just delicious!

Reactions: noegirl