dior gambler collection

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Does anyone know anything about the dior gambler collection - its so cute, the black leather items have little dice hanging from them . I really want the zip purse, and the bag. :love:

Can anyway tell me when the collection was launched in the stores, and maybe what the retail prices where??

Their are a few pieces on ebay, but not many so I have only just spotted this collection. I have the dior gambler dice lipgloss, but now want the bags :P

I'm pretty sure the Dior Gambler line is an older line.. I remember seeing it on elux last year and there doesn't seem to be any on the site now.. :sad2:

Oh really , never new that. But it could be. I have sen a few on ebay but i thought it was a new line as they have only just brought out the dior play dice, a while ago..

Anyone else know ??????

p.s .. thanks for your reply:biggrin:

Okay, got some info FINALLY, since I FiNALLY had time to go shopping last night :lol: The gambler line was from fall 04, AND the better news is that its on sale now. I saw a piece on sale last night and remembered you lol. The piece I saw on sale was a deep red with python trim and two dice, pretty sure there are others on sale as well but I didn't really have time to check them all out.

Don't know where you're located... But for Christmas my mom got me a black dior gambler purse. It's the smaller version--not the larger one with the chain-link handle. Apparently the smaller size wasn't released in the US--only in Europe.

Anyways, my mom got it at the Dior outlet in Cabazon, CA (outside of Palm Springs) just before Christmas. The bag's retail is around $1200, but they're selling for just under $600. I know the BV outlet emails out photos--you might be able to get the people at Dior to do that for you. I also saw the small version on ebay recently. I think it's going for $900-something. Anyways, it's that style if you really want one!

Good luck--btw, I LOVE my purse. It's like carrying jewelry rather than a purse since the dice that dangle have crystals on them.

wickedassin said:
Don't know where you're located... But for Christmas my mom got me a black dior gambler purse. It's the smaller version--not the larger one with the chain-link handle. Apparently the smaller size wasn't released in the US--only in Europe.

Anyways, my mom got it at the Dior outlet in Cabazon, CA (outside of Palm Springs) just before Christmas. The bag's retail is around $1200, but they're selling for just under $600. I know the BV outlet emails out photos--you might be able to get the people at Dior to do that for you. I also saw the small version on ebay recently. I think it's going for $900-something. Anyways, it's that style if you really want one!

Is it this one? Ohh maybe I should call the Dior outlet and inquire about this...

Kimmy, you're a bad influence and wicked, you're such an enabler :amuse:

Hi Mello:biggrin:

Yes Yes Yes that is the dior bag I have been on about - isn't it cute LOL I think they came out in 2004. I had not seen them before a few weeks ago when I got my purse. I just think they are so so cute.

I found these pics on ebay - and this is the purse I got the larger one - I got it in brand new condition for £122 shipped ($215) . I was thrilled, considering they retailed in the UK for £325 ($570).

The other pic I found has the smaller purse in it also.

Attachments

• diordice.JPG
    diordice.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 481
  • dior.JPG
    dior.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 519
Hi Mello,

Too funny about calling me an enabler--that's what my friends call me :P Anyways, the one you posted is actually the "regular" sized one. The one at the cabazon outlet is the small one.

I'm new to this, so I don't know if the link will work... But the one at the outlet looked like this version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But it's ALL black leather like the one you showed--just smaller sized and without the chain handle. Hope that helps! If not, let me know--I can try taking a picture of mine and uploading it.

wickedassin said:
Hi Mello,

Too funny about calling me an enabler--that's what my friends call me :P Anyways, the one you posted is actually the "regular" sized one. The one at the cabazon outlet is the small one.

I'm new to this, so I don't know if the link will work... But the one at the outlet looked like this version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-LEOPARD-GAMBLER-BAG_W0QQitemZ6838882282QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But it's ALL black leather like the one you showed--just smaller sized and without the chain handle. Hope that helps! If not, let me know--I can try taking a picture of mine and uploading it.

oh please take pics of yours, i would love to see :smile:

kimmy said:
Hi Mello:biggrin:

Yes Yes Yes that is the dior bag I have been on about - isn't it cute LOL I think they came out in 2004. I had not seen them before a few weeks ago when I got my purse. I just think they are so so cute.

I found these pics on ebay - and this is the purse I got the larger one - I got it in brand new condition for £122 shipped ($215) . I was thrilled, considering they retailed in the UK for £325 ($570).

The other pic I found has the smaller purse in it also.

Where did you get it from? I love the wallet and would love to see the inside compartment.

This is an elaborate one on ebay, Fancy! http://cgi.ebay.ca/Christian-Dior-L...itemZ6837204713QQcategoryZ63852QQcmdZViewItem
KK

Hi there,

I got the wallet off ebay a few weeks ago from the MP member ''gingerbreadcottage''. It is a very big wallet - one side is for your credit crads and it has a pen slot in the middle, and the other section has a zip purse compartment and 3 other compatrments. Here are some pics.:biggrin:

Attachments

• inside dior wallet 2.JPG
    inside dior wallet 2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 516
  • inside dior wallet.JPG
    inside dior wallet.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 461