dior gambler collection

1. Does anyone know anything about the dior gambler collection - its so cute, the black leather items have little dice hanging from them . I really want the zip purse, and the bag. :love:

Can anyway tell me when the collection was launched in the stores, and maybe what the retail prices where??

Their are a few pieces on eBay, but not many so I have only just spotted this collection. I have the dior gambler dice lipgloss, but now want the bags :P

2. I'm pretty sure the Dior Gambler line is an older line.. I remember seeing it on elux last year and there doesn't seem to be any on the site now.. :sad2:

3. Oh really , never new that. But it could be. I have sen a few on eBay but i thought it was a new line as they have only just brought out the dior play dice, a while ago..

Anyone else know ??????

p.s .. thanks for your reply:biggrin:

4. You should ask our Dior expert, Noriko. She got tons of Dior bags and is always having Dior-runs. lol Maybe PM her about your Qs?

5. will do thanks :smile:

6. Okay, got some info FINALLY, since I FiNALLY had time to go shopping last night :lol: The gambler line was from fall 04, AND the better news is that its on sale now. I saw a piece on sale last night and remembered you lol. The piece I saw on sale was a deep red with python trim and two dice, pretty sure there are others on sale as well but I didn't really have time to check them all out.

7. Hey thanks for the news !! I have now purchased the black gambler zip wallet - I will take pics soon and add them to my collection :biggrin:

8. oo cool! I saw the purple one today :biggrin: Cute wallets!

9. Don't know where you're located... But for Christmas my mom got me a black dior gambler purse. It's the smaller version--not the larger one with the chain-link handle. Apparently the smaller size wasn't released in the US--only in Europe.

Anyways, my mom got it at the Dior outlet in Cabazon, CA (outside of Palm Springs) just before Christmas. The bag's retail is around $1200, but they're selling for just under $600. I know the BV outlet emails out photos--you might be able to get the people at Dior to do that for you. I also saw the small version on eBay recently. I think it's going for $900-something. Anyways, it's that style if you really want one!

Good luck--btw, I LOVE my purse. It's like carrying jewelry rather than a purse since the dice that dangle have crystals on them.

10. Is it this one? Ohh maybe I should call the Dior outlet and inquire about this...

Kimmy, you're a bad influence and wicked, you're such an enabler :amuse:

11. Hi Mello:biggrin:

Yes Yes Yes that is the dior bag I have been on about - isn't it cute LOL I think they came out in 2004. I had not seen them before a few weeks ago when I got my purse. I just think they are so so cute.

I found these pics on ebay - and this is the purse I got the larger one - I got it in brand new condition for £122 shipped ($215) . I was thrilled, considering they retailed in the UK for £325 ($570).

The other pic I found has the smaller purse in it also.

diordice.JPG dior.JPG
  12. Hi Mello,

Too funny about calling me an enabler--that's what my friends call me :P Anyways, the one you posted is actually the "regular" sized one. The one at the cabazon outlet is the small one.

I'm new to this, so I don't know if the link will work... But the one at the outlet looked like this version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-LEOPARD-GAMBLER-BAG_W0QQitemZ6838882282QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But it's ALL black leather like the one you showed--just smaller sized and without the chain handle. Hope that helps! If not, let me know--I can try taking a picture of mine and uploading it.

13. oh please take pics of yours, i would love to see :smile:

14. Where did you get it from? I love the wallet and would love to see the inside compartment.

This is an elaborate one on ebay, Fancy! http://cgi.ebay.ca/Christian-Dior-Limited-edition-Silver-Python-Gambler_W0QQitemZ6837204713QQcategoryZ63852QQcmdZViewItem
    KK

15. Hi there,

I got the wallet off ebay a few weeks ago from the MP member ''gingerbreadcottage''. It is a very big wallet - one side is for your credit crads and it has a pen slot in the middle, and the other section has a zip purse compartment and 3 other compatrments. Here are some pics.:biggrin:

inside dior wallet 2.JPG inside dior wallet.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice