Dior Chat Thread

F4643ABD-5C4B-481F-B230-29D3AD9BDCC8.jpeg Hi i’m a newbie ,i need some help, i wanna ask you how to get rid of a pen mark (a month ago) and scuffing on lady dior patent bag . My serial number is 16-BO-0162. Almost brought it to a bag spa but i’m afraid it would be getting worst . Wait for your response, thanks!

View attachment 3935110 Hi i’m a newbie ,i need some help, i wanna ask you how to get rid of a pen mark (a month ago) and scuffing on lady dior patent bag . My serial number is 16-BO-0162. Almost brought it to a bag spa but i’m afraid it would be getting worst . Wait for your response, thanks!
Unfortunately the pen mark on patent leather won't go away. The ink has been absorbed into the PVC plastic coating the leather, and it won't come out.

thx for your reply Any tips caring for a patent leather to keep its shine?
Avoid rubbing or scratching it, as it can get dull over time. Also, do not get moisture on it, and do not wear colour-fast fabrics like dyed denim with the bag because when they come in contact over time, the colour of the dye will migrate onto the patent, and the transfer is permanent.

Reactions: shoesshoeshoes
Avoid rubbing or scratching it, as it can get dull over time. Also, do not get moisture on it, and do not wear colour-fast fabrics like dyed denim with the bag because when they come in contact over time, the colour of the dye will migrate onto the patent, and the transfer is permanent.
I’ll be careful from now on Thxx u

SS 2018 Haute Couture Show

Let's start the discussion. I thought Dior HC was dead after Galliano. I am so mused and in a dreamy trance of this collection. I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:everything in this collection. I have to run to an appointment, but will post will post more later.
https://www.dior.com/couture/en_us/...couture/spring-summer-2018-haute-couture-show
Please join the discussion on the thread already created by @silvester :
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/dior-haute-couture-spring-summer-2018.978570/

Reactions: silvester
Hey ladies, I’m after some advice. I’m thinking of selling my large patent lady Dior, but I’m struggling in case I regret it. I’ve moved onto smaller bags and find this one a bit big and boxy for my current needs (I would prefer a smaller size but can’t see me funding another Dior in the near future). My question is do you think I’ll regret it, or am I better off selling it which will allow me to buy something else (I’m doing it to find a Chanel boy) It’s my only Dior piece atm x

Attachments

• 3D03EFE7-EE7C-496E-BBCC-11B082F4F2D8.jpeg
    3D03EFE7-EE7C-496E-BBCC-11B082F4F2D8.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 289
Hey ladies, I’m after some advice. I’m thinking of selling my large patent lady Dior, but I’m struggling in case I regret it. I’ve moved onto smaller bags and find this one a bit big and boxy for my current needs (I would prefer a smaller size but can’t see me funding another Dior in the near future). My question is do you think I’ll regret it, or am I better off selling it which will allow me to buy something else (I’m doing it to find a Chanel boy) It’s my only Dior piece atm x
I would sell it. I think once you have doubt about it, its a pretty good sign that its not for you. I’d say sell it and get a smaller bag that you’d wear more often :smile:
Personally i dont like this size on the LD. Its way too heavy.

Reactions: averagejoe