Dior Caro!

If this is true I am not surprise. Dior tends of discontinue their line after a while except Lady Dior. That’s why their resell market value is pretty bad. But if we love it , we should just buy it regardless.
I think they will continue with the line but remove the “30 Montaigne” writing on the back pocket of some of the bags (Caro has it currently). Totally agree with you about just simply loving it. I have no plans to resell my beautiful Caro it’s the best luxury decision I’ve made in a long time! I think this this resale / currency battle around bags is a little absurd. X

Joining the club with nude pink shade. Wondering if anyone has this color or is it very rare. Don't see it on their website. I got this in Paris in June 2022.
View attachment 5661701

View attachment 5661706
This is a gorgeous color! I snagged a similar color (slightly less pink i believe?) in Paris this summer. LOVE the dress! Would love to hear more about where and when you purchased it!

I just got my medium Caro bag in grey! I had eyes on 30 Montaigne bag with chain at first, but after my SA had shown me some of Caros, they were love at first sight. (Caros didn’t catch my attention on Dior website, but they are much more beautiful in real life!!!) Actually, I was torn between small and medium size as I’m kind of petite (162 cm tall). Finally, I’ve decided for a medium one as it’s more daily-use appropriate, and it’s becoming one of my most worn bags.

I just got my medium Caro bag in grey! I had eyes on 30 Montaigne bag with chain at first, but after my SA had shown me some of Caros, they were love at first sight. (Caros didn’t catch my attention on Dior website, but they are much more beautiful in real life!!!) Actually, I was torn between small and medium size as I’m kind of petite (162 cm tall). Finally, I’ve decided for a medium one as it’s more daily-use appropriate, and it’s becoming one of my most worn bags.
Congratulations on your new caro! I also have the medium in grey, and it’s a wonderful bag.

Reactions: awasetsu
The bag is lovely, I was looking for the cloud blue colour but my usual store sold out of the colour and I got the grey instead. If it's not the colour for you, then definitely get one that you really like :smile: as for post-Christmas/pre-New Year packaging, watch this space. I've got a couple of orders expected to arrive in the next couple of days so I can tell you soon hopefully :P
I am debating between these two colors. Cloud blue or gray ! Are you happy with your gray one? I see so many different pictures and cant seem to figure out how they look in real life.. and i dont have any dior store near me :sad:

I am considering the medium caro bag to be a a day and evening bag. I currently have a black LV empriente pochette and a cloud blue lady dior pouch that I use for occasions. I hate the thought of not being to use then as much as I want to.. I am thinking to selling those two to switch to a black medium caro bag so it can be more multi-functional for all occasions. Thoughts? Is the caro classic and timeless enough for day and evenings?

Congratulation with your bag :loveeyes: Do you happen to still have the tag for your bag? As i just received mine, but the tag says grey stone and it makes me soo confused.

C8F6A085-1115-4D9C-85B4-9B6066BED12C.jpeg

I just bought the grey dior caro macro. I love it but is this color out of trend now? I'm considering grey and rose color , the grey suits me more however it's 2021 design so idk if it's worth it?

I just bought the grey dior caro macro. I love it but is this color out of trend now? I'm considering grey and rose color , the grey suits me more however it's 2021 design so idk if it's worth it?

Grey is a neutral that doesn't go out of trend, even more so than rose imo. Regardless, follow what works for you/your style.

Hi ladies I just got a small caro in white. I’m currently using the last hole so the strap is at its shortest… however did u ladies manage to tuck the strap into the small leather piece to hold it in place? Mine doesn’t seem to fit so it’s sticking out now…
The small leather piece seems to tight to fit in the excess strap

3FDDA677-406B-484C-99AE-D7109C5ECA06.jpeg

ITA with you…the pink linen is very cute, but potential durability + overall price would be deterrents for me.

You’ve picked out some beautiful options!! I am the same as you - 99% of the bags in my collection are black. I live in jeans and dark colored tops - color transfer has always been something that terrifies me - so I’ve always stuck with black. However, my caro is actually grey w/ruthenium hardware, and I love it! It’s different enough from black, but still neutral enough to go with my wardrobe. What color scheme is predominant in your closet? Of the options you posted, I really like the RDV and natural. I feel like they’re probably the easiest colors to match, but are also beautiful on their own. The blue is such a pretty pop of color too though…I’ve always wanted to add a red bag to my collection for that pop, but I haven’t had the guts to do so yet! Please let us know what you decide!

My caro.
View attachment 5436780View attachment 5436781
Hi! I am wanting to get this bag but I am wondering if you are still loving it. Any significant wear and tear? Thank you!!

Hi! I am wanting to get this bag but I am wondering if you are still loving it. Any significant wear and tear? Thank you!!

Hi there. I do love this bag, but there are definitely some things to be aware of. I’m not sure how much you carry around with you, but the capacity is on the smaller side (and I have the medium), and the macrocannage feels fairly fragile (something I’m hyper aware of after reading TraceySH’s nightmare thread with her Caro). As far as wear and tear goes, it still looks pretty good, but I do rotate my bags regularly.

Reactions: Maui528
Hi there. I do love this bag, but there are definitely some things to be aware of. I’m not sure how much you carry around with you, but the capacity is on the smaller side (and I have the medium), and the macrocannage feels fairly fragile (something I’m hyper aware of after reading TraceySH’s nightmare thread with her Caro). As far as wear and tear goes, it still looks pretty good, but I do rotate my bags regularly.
I’ll have to check out her thread. Thanks so much for the feedback!!