Dior Caro!

That's so kind of you to say! Thank you for love and luck. I am so excited to start using it... London Christmas season awaits! I sold all of my luxury bags - some untouched, in its wrapping, never used, big mistake(s) - as I now only want one that will carry me through my newly-edited wardrobe. I want the Caro to be a part of me for many years to come. I had no idea that leather needs to breathe... thank you so much for this tip!! I thought keeping it in its dustbag and box would protect it? X
You’re welcome!

Wow sounds really good. I also think bags should be worn, not just sitting in the wardrobe. I have a few bags, wear a different one every few days, depending on the occasion. I love changing my bags, each bag gives me a different feeling/vibe. :biggrin: But I wouldn't buy another one, for me that’s enough. Less is more here.

Would always stuff the bag with tissue paper and always keep it in the dust bag. Preferably in a "shady" place. I also have a bag stand especially for the Caro so that the chains don't leave any pressure marks on the leather.

Reactions: kalilagirl and JHBR
You’re welcome!

Wow sounds really good. I also think bags should be worn, not just sitting in the wardrobe. I have a few bags, wear a different one every few days, depending on the occasion. I love changing my bags, each bag gives me a different feeling/vibe. :biggrin: But I wouldn't buy another one, for me that’s enough. Less is more here.

Would always stuff the bag with tissue paper and always keep it in the dust bag. Preferably in a "shady" place. I also have a bag stand especially for the Caro so that the chains don't leave any pressure marks on the leather.

Such great tips - and very much appreciated! You're right about wearing what you own and love. We buy these things to bring us joy and inject a bit of wow-factor into everyday rituals. X

Reactions: Jessiibelle
You’re welcome!

Ohh. A bag stand is a great idea! Thank you for sharing this.

• Love
Reactions: Jessiibelle
You’re welcome!

What a great idea! Would you mind posting a picture of the bag stand you are using?

Hey @Mushroomcloset! I recently bought this pouch without the top-handle. I can't speak for long-term durability but my first impression was that the lambskin felt a bit rougher than that of other high-end brands, which is usually silky smooth. I've heard dior lambskin is more durable than that of other brands, so perhaps this is why. Hope this helps! If anyone has long-term experience with dior lambskin, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts!

Reactions: Mushroomcloset
I’m just watching a live show on Luxury Promise’s site and one of the customers commented on a Dior piece to say that CD will end its “30 Montaigne” branding soon. Interesting if true!
If this is true I am not surprise. Dior tends of discontinue their line after a while except Lady Dior. That’s why their resell market value is pretty bad. But if we love it , we should just buy it regardless.