Dior Caro!

I don't have any Dior but I'm swooning over this Caro pouch in Toile de Jouy Voyage. It doesn't look like it would fit much more than a phone, cash and card though. Does anybody know if phone, keys and car fob will fit?

View attachment 5777478
Did you ever end up buying this? I was going to look today since i was going to be near the closet Dior to me (located in a Saks that is an hour away). Unfortunately, bc of traffic, i was due to get to Saks literally a couple minutes before they closed so my SA just rang it up over phone and ran it out to me so i could just pull up by valet. Figure i can always return if i don't love it and haven't even opened to look at yet. Let me know if you want any pics or anything.

Did you ever end up buying this? I was going to look today since i was going to be near the closet Dior to me (located in a Saks that is an hour away). Unfortunately, bc of traffic, i was due to get to Saks literally a couple minutes before they closed so my SA just rang it up over phone and ran it out to me so i could just pull up by valet. Figure i can always return if i don't love it and haven't even opened to look at yet. Let me know if you want any pics or anything.
No, I didn't buy it. I decided it would be too small for what I need at this point in my life. I will bet it is even better looking in real life though. I do hope you post pics so I can admire your new treasure!

No, I didn't buy it. I decided it would be too small for what I need at this point in my life. I will bet it is even better looking in real life though. I do hope you post pics so I can admire

No, I didn't buy it. I decided it would be too small for what I need at this point in my life. I will bet it is even better looking in real life though. I do hope you post pics so I can admire your new treasure!
Thank you but i don't know if I'm going to keep it. It's actually very similar in size/design to the gucci one but the pocket in back makes it much better as it perfectly fits my phone (samsung s22). But while it's beautiful, i don't think I'd really use it and nearly $2500 (with tax) for a wallet seems pretty steep... could have a handbag for that price (maybe not Dior but you know). Fyi in person i feel it has more of an overall greyish tone than stark black and white. I'll still share pics before i make my decision.

Thank you but i don't know if I'm going to keep it. It's actually very similar in size/design to the gucci one but the pocket in back makes it much better as it perfectly fits my phone (samsung s22). But while it's beautiful, i don't think I'd really use it and nearly $2500 (with tax) for a wallet seems pretty steep... could have a handbag for that price (maybe not Dior but you know). Fyi in person i feel it has more of an overall greyish tone than stark black and white. I'll still share pics before i make my decision.
Yeah, I can think of 5 bags around the same pricepoint or cheaper that I have my eye on that I would likely use more. I don't have any Dior yet but hopefully someday I will find something that I love, can get a lot of use out of and is within my budget. Dior has such beautiful bags!

Yeah, I can think of 5 bags around the same pricepoint or cheaper that I have my eye on that I would likely use more. I don't have any Dior yet but hopefully someday I will find something that I love, can get a lot of use out of and is within my budget. Dior has such beautiful bags!
I just bought my first Dior bag 2 weeks ago. Haven't even taken it out of the box yet. It's from this same collection.... the lady dior in the fuschia. Caught my eye bc my daughter loves pink elephants and thought ut was cool that had the tiger on back Do almost like 2 different (but similar) bags. I went into store to see what it looked like in person and while I usually lean towards light pinks, i tight it was really cool. Then they got me by informing me there were only 100 made. I can't believe how much i spent - officially the most money I've ever spent on a handbag but it it's leather, the interior lined in suede and is very unique in my opinion.

Just realized I took pics for you and totally forgot to post. Here they are

20230709_095133.jpg

20230709_095203.jpg

20230709_095324.jpg

20230709_095658.jpg

20230709_095610.jpg

Hi anyone has this Caro zipped pouch with chain?
Do you recommend it?
*image taken from Brandslover website*

View attachment 5839675
My sister has this in a blush color, I believe. She loves it, but it’s very small. The leather (like most Dior leather) is buttery and gorgeous, but again, the pouch doesn’t hold much.

Reactions: pinkdewy
My sister has this in a blush color, I believe. She loves it, but it’s very small. The leather (like most Dior leather) is buttery and gorgeous, but again, the pouch doesn’t hold much.
I briefly saw it in store once but found it very flat can't fit much.
Now I'm seeing a preloved one going for a good price (in blush too!).
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: nycgirl79
Guess it's a pass.
Looks cute but too impractical :tdown:
I think that’s the right call. Even if you’re able to snag it at a great price, if it’s impractical/unusable, what’s the point?
I have a mini Gucci bag, and while it’s adorable, the capacity is minuscule. It’s essentially an expensive decoration for my shelf at this point. :tdown: :tdown:

I think that’s the right call. Even if you’re able to snag it at a great price, if it’s impractical/unusable, what’s the point?
I have a mini Gucci bag, and while it’s adorable, the capacity is minuscule. It’s essentially an expensive decoration for my shelf at this point. :tdown: :tdown:
This is how we learn sometimes :biggrin: