Dinky Bag Clubhouse

Joining the club with my Dinky Denim 24. Love this bag can't wait to use it, just hoping I can fit my bare necessities in it. Plan on using kiss lock for my wallet and pouch for sunglasses to save space instead of case. Would love to hear anyone else's space saving tips in order to Dinky Downsize.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 787
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 793
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 795
Joining the club with my Dinky Denim 24. Love this bag can't wait to use it, just hoping I can fit my bare necessities in it. Plan on using kiss lock for my wallet and pouch for sunglasses to save space instead of case. Would love to hear anyone else's space saving tips in order to Dinky Downsize.

Reactions: MooMooVT
View attachment 3850490 View attachment 3850492 View attachment 3850491 More gratuitous Dinky 24 pics; I’m travelling with one now and it’s awesome. It holds so much more than I had hoped. I see a big difference between the regular size and the 24’s; the bigger ones are much more practical for me. I hope we see more colours in this size. I really want 1941 Red or Rouge. :nuts:

Also loving how the leather in the straps matches the handles of my tote. :smile:
Hi Pagan, I love your Dinky 24 with your Longchamp. Very wonderful for travelling!

Now that I’ve bought my Dinky 24 in denim I’m starting to read through this thread. I was wondering, when you have a moment, if you could tell me the colour hardware of your black Dinky? Is is brass or nickel? I’m not quite sure from the pictures (viewing these on my iPhone).

Hi Pagan, I love your Dinky 24 with your Longchamp. Very wonderful for travelling!

Now that I’ve bought my Dinky 24 in denim I’m starting to read through this thread. I was wondering, when you have a moment, if you could tell me the colour hardware of your black Dinky? Is is brass or nickel? I’m not quite sure from the pictures (viewing these on my iPhone).
It's gunmetal. :smile:

Reactions: musiclover