Dinged up but still beautiful ☹️

grnbri

O.G.
Jul 27, 2013
So this beautiful seasonal woc came today and unfortunately has a number of dings.

I can live with all but this deeper scratch in the painted leather, which I am worried will peel.

Any chance anyone knows of another one in the US?

Also, this was sent from a stand-alone Chanel boutique; anyone know if I can simply return to another Chanel boutique closest to me?

Heart broken [emoji174][emoji24]

IMG_1495683562.899274.jpg
IMG_1495683576.595609.jpg

That's disappointing about the dings. Have you tried calling the Chanel customer service number and asking them to see if anyone else has one? That's what I would do if the SA you purchased it from cannot exchange it or locate a replacement for you. Good luck:smile:

That's disappointing about the dings. Have you tried calling the Chanel customer service number and asking them to see if anyone else has one? That's what I would do if the SA you purchased it from cannot exchange it or locate a replacement for you. Good luck:smile:

Thanks! I called the closest Chanel stand-alone to me and the SA was nice enough to look up in the system. She says just 1 left so it's a "bad sign" as it might be spoken for, damaged, display, or nonexistent. Will try Chanel customer service also. Will also contact the SA in the morning. As long as I can return I think it will be ok - I am sure there will be another beautiful "must-have" in seasons to come.